Gaming Hi Everyone!

what kind of videos would you guys would like to see from me?

• Total voters

koo_kid69

New User
Aug 31, 2014
YouTube
I started youtube about a year ago and I've been partner with freedom more than a year and this is my first time doing this form, but year ago on December 9, 2014 my youtube got disable Monetization for invalid clicks. I've been trying to fix the problem for at least 3 months. but I'm still doing youtube. hopefully I could get my Monetization back, but my youtube is mostly call of duty. check it out, tell me what you guys think? and i need some new subscribers because all are dead, i need who comment my videos and like it, yea that's me guys. my is to get 10,000 subscribers!!
www.youtube.com/c/koo_kid69

Reactions: Blazzen

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Pretty sure there is a way to get it back. I'm sure the guys from freedom would be able to assist if you submit a ticket?

Somebody will be along to correct me i'm sure (y) (Y).

Reactions: koo_kid69

koo_kid69

New User
Aug 31, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Pretty sure there is a way to get it back. I'm sure the guys from freedom would be able to assist if you submit a ticket?

Somebody will be along to correct me i'm sure (y) (Y).
Thank you! Hi :) & I did submit a ticket but he hasn't responded back like in two weeks[DOUBLEPOST=1451590193][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums!:D
Thank :) ha[DOUBLEPOST=1451590269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thanks for the help. I'm going to fix right now[DOUBLEPOST=1451590311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums and gl with your channel
Thank & What's does gl mean?[DOUBLEPOST=1451590615][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Can you see it now?

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you! Hi :) & I did submit a ticket but he hasn't responded back like in two weeks[DOUBLEPOST=1451590193][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank :) ha[DOUBLEPOST=1451590269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the help. I'm going to fix right now[DOUBLEPOST=1451590311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank & What's does gl mean?[DOUBLEPOST=1451590615][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you see it now?
Yea it shows now ;)

Blazzen

Rising User
Oct 27, 2015
Oregon
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I started youtube about a year ago and I've been partner with freedom more than a year and this is my first time doing this form, but year ago on December 9, 2014 my youtube got disable Monetization for invalid clicks. I've been trying to fix the problem for at least 3 months. but I'm still doing youtube. hopefully I could get my Monetization back, but my youtube is mostly call of duty. check it out, tell me what you guys think? and i need some new subscribers because all are dead, i need who comment my videos and like it, yea that's me guys. my is to get 10,000 subscribers!!
www.youtube.com/c/koo_kid69

Welcome to the Freedom family!
You have the coolest youtube banner ever, Majoras Mask is the best! :D

koo_kid69

New User
Aug 31, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family!
You have the coolest youtube banner ever, Majoras Mask is the best! :D
Haha thanks bro!! :cool::):D[DOUBLEPOST=1451681292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451681423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To The Freedom Forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I know I am!

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom
Thanks! I will . I know freedom is good partnership[DOUBLEPOST=1451681473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey welcomr to freedom
Hey Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451750044][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone from freedom look into my ticket?!?! Been more than 16 days!

Last edited: