Gaming Hi everyone

WrathOfHW

New User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Im new here just got accepted not to long ago im glad to be apart of the community but im having issues getting the learn more button to appear on my youtube dashboard I did every thing right I think I have my monetization enabled I got good standings with youtube and I have my adwords linked to youtube. Is there anything else im missing?

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Patience. Go read through the FAQ section. You're going to be waiting on an e-mail from youtube once someone from your network finally gets to your application. Right now, you are just like me. You have access to the dashboard on your network and these forums. Says it can take an hour to a few weeks to get to you. I would wait a couple of weeks and see what happens mate.

WrathOfHW

New User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Patience. Go read through the FAQ section. You're going to be waiting on an e-mail from youtube once someone from your network finally gets to your application. Right now, you are just like me. You have access to the dashboard on your network and these forums. Says it can take an hour to a few weeks to get to you. I would wait a couple of weeks and see what happens mate.
Ok thanks man I thought maybe my youtube was glitched or something.