Gaming Hi American_Fighter (----My Ign ALERT Minecraft UP AHEADD

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
Some Where In Texas :D
YouTube
Hi Guys Have You Just Been Wondering Around Youtube, And Watching Random Videos ?

Maybe You Should Check Out My Channel ( I'm Not Forcing You ) If You Are Lazy Subscribe :D Troll.

In My Channel, Oh Wait I Forgot To Introduce My Self ! :/

Well My Name Is Angel, And I Have Good Behavior And I Like To Help Out The Community :D

I Like PiZzAAAA (------ Lol

I Own 2 Turtles, And Idk How To Name Them :( P.S Help Me Name Them

I Am 14 Years old , My Birthday is on August 19, 2001 (------ Send Me A Gift Lol

I Like TURTLE'S Lol (-------- Im Crazy just kiding.

I Enjoy Playing Minecraft And Thats What I Record On My Channel : Well I Like To Play Hunger Games, Skywars, And More MiniGames.

Pvp Skills : I'm Kind Of Good At Pvp

Quality Videos huh !?!??!?! i record at 720p but for some reason they render to 1080p

Go Ahead And Check Out My Youtube Channel :DDD

P.s I Have A Gaming Computer, And A Razer Deathadder, Good Sortaff Audio quality. !!!

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
Some Where In Texas :D
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
How Do I fix It, I've Tried To Fix It[DOUBLEPOST=1450281191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, welcome to the forums. Bill and bob. My suggestions for turtle names :D.
Lol Thanks For Suggestions, Could You Subcribe ?[DOUBLEPOST=1450281223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello and welcome to the forum
Thanks, Could You Subcribe It Helps ![DOUBLEPOST=1450281462][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally I Fixed My Subscribe Button, Mind Subscribing ???

Last edited: