Gaming hey you guys and gals

branden jenkins

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Ok so hi my name is branden other wise known as by family and realy close friends brat but you guys can call me turtle k becuase my friends that are kind to me call me turtle becuase im the turtle guy at school LOL so my channel on youtube is call gamingreaper i love to play games gaming is my life i started off playing games at a very young age i started playing when i was 6 years old on the playstation one and gameboy color ds's etc i had a big game collection of games. when i was younger i hade a playstation two at my nany and poppys i used to play that 24/7 i played the old gta's and lord of the rings lol but hey im here to introduce my gaming channel and would love it if you guys could come and check it out for me please and thankyou i will leave a link k so.... i started playing games to have fun where i couldnt get bullied (well tried not to) and have fun and make friends becuase when i was younger i never had alot of friendds and i remember not having any friends they were all ways mean to me so my parents saw i was having trouble and bought me a game station a ps2 then my mom and dadf got in a big argue ment and left eachother and i live with my nan and pop now with my brother any ways i used to play 24/7 and i wanted to be the best at all games so i saved up my money birthday money christmas money etc and got a playstation 3 when it first came out i was so happy and a few years later i wanted to make gameing videos to share with family and friends becuase they dont see what i do on it so they said oh ok fine so i asked my other grandparents for an elgato and up untill last year i never got one but i just got one ive been using it 24/7 after school and yea so basically what i wanted to try was make a youtube acc see if they would like it and i know theres alot of haters out there and i said what ever i got my friends to share with there friends and i got 52 subscribers and im thankful for it and heres the link to my chaannel: https://www.youtube.com/c/turtlegamergamer21 so please tell me what you think and like and please subscribe to it i realy want to get more people watching it and i wanna be the very beast there ever was that no one ever was lol pokemon refrence so please like comment subscribe and tell me what you think about it k peace out guys