Gaming Hey there, I'm Will.

Will9999

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there, I am Will English.
I only really just started uploading content to Youtube, and I figured it be best If I joined a network. So I did some research, and I thought that Freedom would be the best selection for my channels needs, at least for now. I decided to join the forums so that I could, well to be honest, so I could hopefully gain a bigger following.
What are you hobbies?: Video games, reading and writing.
What is your favorite food?: Pizza.
I started to upload content because, well, really just because I wanted to. And I thought it be a fun way to earn some money. I run a gaming channel, obviously. And I upload Lets Plays (currently doing one for Bloodborne) and gameplay videos. at least twice a week.
I dunno what else to say, so here's the link to my channel, hope you guys like my videos and please don't forget to like, favorite, share and subscribe. Thanks in advanced =).
http://www.youtube.com/c/WillEnglish

Last edited:

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hello @Will9999

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Glad to see you picked Freedom! as a good your first partner, you won't regret it ! I've been with Freedom! for some time now and I really like it :) If you have any questions feel free to ask and somebody will answer you for sure.

I see you like to play Video games, what type of games do you play and do you play on a Console or PC ?
I play on PS4 and mainly play Madden 16, NBA 2K16 and GTA V.

Anyways, I hope to see you around the forums !

Will9999

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks guys. Glad to be here.

Hello @Will9999

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Glad to see you picked Freedom! as a good your first partner, you won't regret it ! I've been with Freedom! for some time now and I really like it :) If you have any questions feel free to ask and somebody will answer you for sure.

I see you like to play Video games, what type of games do you play and do you play on a Console or PC ?
I play on PS4 and mainly play Madden 16, NBA 2K16 and GTA V.

Anyways, I hope to see you around the forums !

I play games on the PS3, 4, Nintendo consoles and handhelds, Xbox 360, retro consoles and the PC. I play a little bit of everything, but I have a huge soft spot for RPGs (Japanese and Western). I'm just one big nerd lol.