Gaming Hey there everyone, I'm MrMovees87!

Zack Rhodes

New User
Dec 3, 2015
Indio, California
YouTube
It's a pleasure to be a new member of the forums! I'm an RPG Let's Player, focusing on the classic games I grew up with as a kid and sharing them with fellow gamers! I had an old channel under the name 'iheartmovees' that I was on for a good few years, but have since moved on to my new channel to get a fresh start on things. It's been around for a few months now and I've really been having a lot of fun with it.

I was contacted by the network just recently with an offer for a Partnership with the network and after doing some research on them I accepted! I've just been getting my feet wet with the forums and the dashboard, but I'm excited to get to know you all more and have some great times doing so!

Hopefully I did the channel thing correctly so you can have a direct link to my channel form the post, but if not my YT name is the same as it is here! XD

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
It's a pleasure to be a new member of the forums! I'm an RPG Let's Player, focusing on the classic games I grew up with as a kid and sharing them with fellow gamers! I had an old channel under the name 'iheartmovees' that I was on for a good few years, but have since moved on to my new channel to get a fresh start on things. It's been around for a few months now and I've really been having a lot of fun with it.

I was contacted by the network just recently with an offer for a Partnership with the network and after doing some research on them I accepted! I've just been getting my feet wet with the forums and the dashboard, but I'm excited to get to know you all more and have some great times doing so!

Hopefully I did the channel thing correctly so you can have a direct link to my channel form the post, but if not my YT name is the same as it is here! XD
Welcome and the classic games are almost always bette . I'll check your channel out :)