Gaming Hey My Name Is X3M Miner :D

X3M Miner

New User
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey my friends :D
My name is X3M Miner, I have a small gaming channel with over 1000 Subscribers. The videos that I post on my channel are mostly Minecraft, but I also play other games like Happy wheel and even Agario.

I Hope You Check Out My YouTube Channel And Like My Content. If You Do a Sub Will Be Really Appreciated :D

https://www.youtube.com/c/X3MMiner

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @X3M Miner,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Over a thousand subscribers is quite an impressive amount, good job. :) Minecraft, Happy Wheels, and Agar.IO are all games that I'm familiar with, sounds like you have the kind of content that I'd watch! My friends have actually been wanting me to play more Minecraft with them and for a while my favourite thing to do has been Super Smash Mobs but we're thinking of starting a modded server. What is your favourite thing to do on Minecraft?

Also now that we know a bit about your channel, please tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you don't know where to start, you can refer to the introduction template for some guidelines.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @X3M Miner

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference. Your gaming channel is quite impressive btw!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here (fix that error under your post!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D