Gaming Hey, introduction to Pia the most awesome Piraj xD

PiaPiraj

New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
Hey there! My name is PiaPiraj, just call me Pia c: I'm a 17 old year girl from Norway.

I found Freedom! through a good friend of mine, thanks Foxy! I decided to youn your forums because I love to communicate and to make friends all over the world. On my spare time I make videos for my youtube channel, and yes, I do play Minecraft. But I love it so who cares haha. I also train my dogs for dog shows as well as i work as a gymnastic trainer! In the future i want to become a veterinary. My favorite food is SPAGETTHIIII! I love Italy!

I started youtube because my favorite youtubers inspired me. Also, I've been forced by my friends from AllMinecraft (earlier called Team Crafted). As you might have understood, I'm a gamer who plays minecraft and i upload mostly mini games! My favorite one is Party Games v3 and I promise you I will crush you hahaha xD I normally upload around 2pm GTM

Link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Xu9y4wHLRVwKwAtPGBUWA

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @PiaPiraj,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Ah, I remember Team Crafted! It looked really awesome, I was not aware that it was renamed to AllMinecraft though. Minecraft is a great game, I enjoy playing it as well! My favourite game modes are Super Smash Mobs, followed by The Bridges, both of which I play on Mineplex. I've never heard of Party Games v3 before, do you connect to a server to play it or is it downloaded? :p

We have a "Minecraft" section but it's being worked on currently so if you feel like talking about Minecraft with the Freedom! Community, drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!