Gaming Hey, I'm OutrideGaming aka Tony!

OutrideGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2015
I'm Tony, but I've been going by "Outride" since I was ~10 & got it from Evony, after using only scouts I became "Outride" aka master scout :p

I was born and raised in Mexico, but I live in the U.S., east coast baby!

Currently I'm 17, 18 in December

I found Freedom on Google. I was looking for ways to grow my little channel :p

I joined the channels to meet people that have tried freedom & learn about their experiences, as well as looking for tips on youtubing, and to meet new people because why not?

My hobbies would be boxing & gaming

Favorite food? This is starting to feel like 21 questions with some new girl.. I guess pancakes? Do they even count? :p

I started doing youtube because I love gaming and decided to share my experience with others, as well as just having fun

My biggest dream is definitely to.. Hmmm I don't know?

My channel is based on gaming

Mostly Let's Plays, Let's Try(ies), etc

I try to stick with Monday, Wednesday, as well as Friday uploads. Once I get better upload speeds w/ my ISP I'll look into more uploads

Channel link: www.youtube.com/OutrideGaming
Twitter link: www.twitter.com/OutrideGaming

Any critiques are welcoming. I'm looking for ways to better my channel, as well as any tips or ideas to get my channel growing.

If you're with Freedom, I'd love to hear what you have to say (good or bad). I'm still debating on joining, or if I'd even get accepted since I'm still a small channel

Last edited:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @OutrideGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I'm glad that you wanted to join Freedom! to meet people. I think you came to the right place! I see that you like to game, what games do you like to play? I mainly play Minecraft, there's so much to do in that game! I also noticed that you would appreciate critique on your channel/videos, so I have some things to say that I think you can build on to make your content better! I think that your videos are too long, your most recent upload is like 30 minutes, which is far too long for me to watch. Personally I only watch videos that are around 5 minutes or shorter unless if I'm watching a review or a vlog. But that's just what I think, long videos generally don't appeal me. But one thing I did notice is your confidence in your voice. You sound so comfortable talking to the microphone, that's really good. I've been having trouble trying to talk to a microphone, it just feels so weird to me. I'm kind of a quiet person so I knew this would happen haha. Hopefully I can get comfortable in front of the microphone like you are! Other than the fact that your videos are long, I like your content! Keep it up, it looks great! :)

OutrideGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2015
Hey guys, I appreciate the replies! :)

@Kraedax Haha thank you I really do appreciate that, it means a lot to have at least given someone something to enjoy

@Bryan I do different games, mostly doing RimWorld right now, hopefully Rebel Galaxy will go up on my channel soon, as well as Prison Architect. We'll see what goes later. I understand not everyone likes longer videos, but I like doing it that way, in terms of short or long, it helps with both. If you're into watching short videos, you're welcome to control yourself and watch the 5 minutes at a time, and come back for the next 5 knowing they're up, and another 20 more at a time :p For those that like the mid-length videos there's that too. I wanted to do ~25 mins videos but I like Rimworld too much! As far as the confidence, that's something you've got to learn. I played a lot on Xbox so to me talking to a mic feels almost natural. Just imagine you're talking to your viewers, not the mic. The mic only tells them what you're saying, remember that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I appreciate the replies! :)

@Kraedax Haha thank you I really do appreciate that, it means a lot to have at least given someone something to enjoy

@Bryan I do different games, mostly doing RimWorld right now, hopefully Rebel Galaxy will go up on my channel soon, as well as Prison Architect. We'll see what goes later. I understand not everyone likes longer videos, but I like doing it that way, in terms of short or long, it helps with both. If you're into watching short videos, you're welcome to control yourself and watch the 5 minutes at a time, and come back for the next 5 knowing they're up, and another 20 more at a time :p For those that like the mid-length videos there's that too. I wanted to do ~25 mins videos but I like Rimworld too much! As far as the confidence, that's something you've got to learn. I played a lot on Xbox so to me talking to a mic feels almost natural. Just imagine you're talking to your viewers, not the mic. The mic only tells them what you're saying, remember that!

Haha thanks for the advice! I will definitely take it and try to improve my speaking skills. I think I'm getting better at it because I've been making more videos so it's like practice.