Gaming Hey Guys :)

Mariksrevenge

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hey guys! Hows it going?

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I don't really know what to put so I'm going to follow the template haha!

Your name:
My name is Marik (not my real name but my online name)

Where are you from?:
I am from the UK and yes I do drink a ton of tea!

How did you find Freedom!?
I found freedom through one of their sub networks, PGUK.

What made you join our forums?:
I wanted to see what the community was like on Freedom! and see what other content creators were like.

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming (obv) and music mostly.

What is your favorite food?
Odd question considering this is an online forum but I enjoy a lot of different foods...except mushrooms!

Why did you start YouTube?
It was something I had been wanting to do for a while but lacked the know how to get started. I really enjoyed watching other peoples videos ranging from vlogs and lifestyle to gaming which is what I would like to do.

What is your biggest dream?
To entertain pe0ple and meet people who share a common goal with me.

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a gaming channel that is friendly to everyone. No foul language.

What kind of content do you upload?
I mainly upload Pokémon but I also do various other games as well such as Goldeneye and The Simpsons hit and Run

When do you upload?:
I upload my videos fairly regularly. My current schedule I try and keep to is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKA-tih7OlwMEm2t1quvCrg

If you could please take a look at my channel and give me any feedback that would be great! :)
I am always looking to improve and feel feedback is always the best way to improve.
Also if you could subscribe that would be awesome and would really help me to achieve my goals :)

You can also follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MariksRevenge

Thanks for taking time to read my thread and I look forward to any feedback or questions :)

MariksRevenge

Mariksrevenge

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2016
UK
YouTube
welcome to freedom bro, i like your biggest dream its very noble of you! :)
thanks :) yeah I just like making people laugh :) They can either laugh at me or with me haha :) as long as people enjoy the videos I don't mind :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453226244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forum mate! :D
Thanks dude :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453226330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, welcome! Hope you will like it here. :) Your channel is nice, I subbed!
Thanks for subbing dude :) Ill take a look at your channel too :)