Gaming Hey guys!

SabawGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys Sabaw Gamer here! Nice to meet you all and i am happy that i am part of freedom!
I'm 23 years old and i am from the Philippines! The games that i play and record are Dirty Bomb, Dota 2, Ark Survival And i really really want to record Gmod with other Freedom members! Hope that i can collaborate with you guys!
If you want to know more about me visit my YouTube page!
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszLDL_mnwU1grhVudc4hnw/featured
And if you guys wanna collab with add and message me in skype!

Reactions: Nuke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SabawGamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You're from the Philippines? :D That's really cool, the Freedom! offices are located in the Philippines! I've heard of Dirty Bomb before and Ark is a game that I've been looking at for a while. Would likely are you to recommend these games to a friend?

If you're interested in collaborating with other members from the community and haven't already checked out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section, drop by some time! It's a great place to organize a collaboration with another content creator.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Nuke

SabawGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Good videos man, welcome!
Thank you! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445586228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @SabawGamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You're from the Philippines? :D That's really cool, the Freedom! offices are located in the Philippines! I've heard of Dirty Bomb before and Ark is a game that I've been looking at for a while. Would likely are you to recommend these games to a friend?

If you're interested in collaborating with other members from the community and haven't already checked out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section, drop by some time! It's a great place to organize a collaboration with another content creator.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Yeah! I know but i can't visit the office because i'm busy with my job and doing youtube videos!
Dirty Bomb is a great game for me it's like battlefield + Team Fortress + Counter Stirke in one game, the only disadvantage of this game is that it's a Freemium game for short pay to win kind of game.
Ark survival is the best survival game that i have played, I mean dinosaurs + guns + you can build your own base kind of thing is a really really great combination and the makers of ark survival did a good job making it work!
Yeah i will check out the collaboration thread later, would like to collaborate with someone in Gmod! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445586310][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello and welcome to Freedom! Love that channel trailer!
Thanks man! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445586228][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah! I know but i can't visit the office because i'm busy with my job and doing youtube videos!
Dirty Bomb is a great game for me it's like battlefield + Team Fortress + Counter Stirke in one game, the only disadvantage of this game is that it's a Freemium game for short pay to win kind of game.
Ark survival is the best survival game that i have played, I mean dinosaurs + guns + you can build your own base kind of thing is a really really great combination and the makers of ark survival did a good job making it work!
Yeah i will check out the collaboration thread later, would like to collaborate with someone in Gmod! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445586310][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man! :D
Cool! I've been considering Ark for a while now because I really enjoyed Rust. If I can convince a few other friends to as well, I'll pick up Ark for sure!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys Sabaw Gamer here! Nice to meet you all and i am happy that i am part of freedom!
I'm 23 years old and i am from the Philippines! The games that i play and record are Dirty Bomb, Dota 2, Ark Survival And i really really want to record Gmod with other Freedom members! Hope that i can collaborate with you guys!
If you want to know more about me visit my YouTube page!
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszLDL_mnwU1grhVudc4hnw/featured
And if you guys wanna collab with add and message me in skype!
Welcome! Dota is so much fun, I used to play it all the time before my computer crapped out :D