Gaming Hey guys Spank Me ;)

SpankMeImAZN

Rising User
Nov 6, 2015
What's up everyone, SpankMeImAZN here. Yes, I'm a girl and not a little boy going through puberty. And no..the last part of my name isn't AZZ. It's Asian LOL. After many months of saving up, I'm finally able to make videos :) I originally started off streaming on Twitch (which I still do) but I was never able to upload high quality shtuff until now. I don't have anything up at the moment but in the next few weeks more content will be up. I mostly play FPS on console and I'm slowly getting into PC as well. Content wise? Hmmm still open for new ideas. I think I'm funny. I've been told I'm funny. Maybe? Not sure? Oh yeah I'm from the Bay Area (San Francisco California). I'm 22. Old-ish? I want to be as interactive with the community as much as possible. I like to meet new people :D Anywhoooo...check me out on Twitch or my youtube channel (once videos get uploaded)

Reactions: Nuke

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! @SpankMeImAZN!

Neat name! I'm Asian too :p. Specifically, what games do you play? I see that you like FPS, I do too! One FPS game I'm excited to play is Star Wars Battlefront! It was in beta and I loved it, the multiplayer needed improvement but hopefully it will be complete. I also see that you're from San Francisco! I love San Francisco! I've travelled there before and I enjoyed it. If I were to choose a city to live in California, it'd be San Francisco :p

It was great reading your introduction, I'm glad that I read it! Hopefully I will see you soon :)

Cheers!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SpankMeImAZN,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

What were you saving up to get for all those months to make your videos? :eek: It must've been very exciting, finally getting that item you've been saving all those months for. Every time I get a new piece of equipment for my YouTube videos, I have to figure out the ins and outs as to how they work because it's just so exciting, knowing its potential to improve my quality and content.

If you want to do funny content then go for it! The most important thing is you create content around what you like doing and what you're interested in, that way you'll get the audience and fanbase that you want!

PC gaming is awesome because of all the things you can do with a PC and the community, but I also enjoyed console gaming for a while. I've been considering an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 so I can sit back and play my games instead of having to be in front of a mouse and keyboard! Any ways, drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you feel like chatting about video games with the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around! Make sure to link us to your Twitch and YouTube if you want us to check it out!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

you really kept me on my toes there , and really looking forward to content you create , and one more thing.. PLEASE PLAY HORROR GAMES , i just love to see a girl reaction with some jumpscares , i am evil aren't i ? ;p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , and i think that you should put your channel link or add the Subscribe Button which you can know how by going to the Sticky Threads in this forum! :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
What's up everyone, SpankMeImAZN here. Yes, I'm a girl and not a little boy going through puberty. And no..the last part of my name isn't AZZ. It's Asian LOL. After many months of saving up, I'm finally able to make videos :) I originally started off streaming on Twitch (which I still do) but I was never able to upload high quality shtuff until now. I don't have anything up at the moment but in the next few weeks more content will be up. I mostly play FPS on console and I'm slowly getting into PC as well. Content wise? Hmmm still open for new ideas. I think I'm funny. I've been told I'm funny. Maybe? Not sure? Oh yeah I'm from the Bay Area (San Francisco California). I'm 22. Old-ish? I want to be as interactive with the community as much as possible. I like to meet new people :D Anywhoooo...check me out on Twitch or my youtube channel (once videos get uploaded)
Welcome, good luck with your channel :)

SpankMeImAZN

Rising User
Nov 6, 2015
Welcome to Freedom! @SpankMeImAZN!

Neat name! I'm Asian too :p. Specifically, what games do you play? I see that you like FPS, I do too! One FPS game I'm excited to play is Star Wars Battlefront! It was in beta and I loved it, the multiplayer needed improvement but hopefully it will be complete. I also see that you're from San Francisco! I love San Francisco! I've travelled there before and I enjoyed it. If I were to choose a city to live in California, it'd be San Francisco :p

It was great reading your introduction, I'm glad that I read it! Hopefully I will see you soon :)

Cheers!
Yay! Another fellow Asian :D I've always been a big fan of the Halo series and lately CoD has been "meh" but I'm enjoying Black Ops 3 at the moment. Not too long ago I started playing Battlefield (love/hate experience).

I played the beta as well for Battlefront. I was pretty amazed at how much I liked it. I'm not a fan of Star Wars by any means but I can see a lot of potential in the game.

San Francisco is one of those city that you HAVE to see and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's one of the main reasons why I find it so difficult for me to leave home haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1446887955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @SpankMeImAZN,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

What were you saving up to get for all those months to make your videos? :eek: It must've been very exciting, finally getting that item you've been saving all those months for. Every time I get a new piece of equipment for my YouTube videos, I have to figure out the ins and outs as to how they work because it's just so exciting, knowing its potential to improve my quality and content.

If you want to do funny content then go for it! The most important thing is you create content around what you like doing and what you're interested in, that way you'll get the audience and fanbase that you want!

PC gaming is awesome because of all the things you can do with a PC and the community, but I also enjoyed console gaming for a while. I've been considering an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 so I can sit back and play my games instead of having to be in front of a mouse and keyboard! Any ways, drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you feel like chatting about video games with the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around! Make sure to link us to your Twitch and YouTube if you want us to check it out!
Lol, it was more of just saving up to get better stuff. I needed to upgrade from my 360 to the xbox one and I had to get a better, faster computer. Besides that, there was just other priorities that I had to sort out before I could have fun again but that's life :( It's satisfying to buy something after working so hard. I love it.

As of right now, I'm still trying to figure out my style of content. But I'm up to trying new things so hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough :)

Lately, I've been watching Youtubers play on PC which motivated me to get one myself. It felt like Christmas once my PC came in. I've forever been into console gaming, the Xbox One is my baby lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1446888108][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

you really kept me on my toes there , and really looking forward to content you create , and one more thing.. PLEASE PLAY HORROR GAMES , i just love to see a girl reaction with some jumpscares , i am evil aren't i ? ;p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , and i think that you should put your channel link or add the Subscribe Button which you can know how by going to the Sticky Threads in this forum! :D
LOL Oh no horror games?! That was probably the most requested content that people wanted to see when I would stream on Twitch. Totally NOT into being scared but I'll give it a try. Apparently there is something about a girls reaction from a jump scare that gets people going.

I'll remember to add my channel link and thanks for the content suggestion :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446888220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great great ( *spank spank :p ) Wish you the best!
Welcome to Freedom! Your name cracks me up!

HAHA well I used to go by a completely different name but once all my xbox friends found out that I was Asian and nobody else was, I was simply called "Asian" If I'm gonna be called that I might as well make fun with it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446888262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome, good luck with your channel :)

Thanks! <3

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Yay! Another fellow Asian :D I've always been a big fan of the Halo series and lately CoD has been "meh" but I'm enjoying Black Ops 3 at the moment. Not too long ago I started playing Battlefield (love/hate experience).

I played the beta as well for Battlefront. I was pretty amazed at how much I liked it. I'm not a fan of Star Wars by any means but I can see a lot of potential in the game.

San Francisco is one of those city that you HAVE to see and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's one of the main reasons why I find it so difficult for me to leave home haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1446887955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol, it was more of just saving up to get better stuff. I needed to upgrade from my 360 to the xbox one and I had to get a better, faster computer. Besides that, there was just other priorities that I had to sort out before I could have fun again but that's life :( It's satisfying to buy something after working so hard. I love it.

As of right now, I'm still trying to figure out my style of content. But I'm up to trying new things so hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough :)

Lately, I've been watching Youtubers play on PC which motivated me to get one myself. It felt like Christmas once my PC came in. I've forever been into console gaming, the Xbox One is my baby lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1446888108][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOL Oh no horror games?! That was probably the most requested content that people wanted to see when I would stream on Twitch. Totally NOT into being scared but I'll give it a try. Apparently there is something about a girls reaction from a jump scare that gets people going.

I'll remember to add my channel link and thanks for the content suggestion :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446888220][/DOUBLEPOST]

HAHA well I used to go by a completely different name but once all my xbox friends found out that I was Asian and nobody else was, I was simply called "Asian" If I'm gonna be called that I might as well make fun with it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446888262][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks! <3
I agree, it is satisfying to buy something after working for it. :) I tend to buy a lot of stuff online because the retail stores here don't hold a lot of what you'd find online and I end up checking the tracking number every couple of hours, it kills me haha! Totally worth it once it arrives though!

My first PC actually ended up being late by quite a bit, and *insert carrier name* made it very inconvenient to pick up. I really enjoyed using that machine though and only replaced it when a component was causing the entire thing to crash several times.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Thanks! <3
You're welcome :D

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
I thought it was azz. LOL Anyways welcome to the community best of luck and have fun!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Well, I wish you good luck on your daily life, on your main goals and the net goals...at the same time that you enjoy whatever the hell you make through the day and well, beware of the fanboys dear..¿Spank lady?...well...I will just name you SAz...¿okay?
Well SAz, we´ll see about the quality stuff you say and als o about being funny...if you need something, feel free to say