Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think you might want to introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum :D , so just edit your thread and you'll be just fine :D

I think your channel is on the right way of development really :D , but i think that you just need that bit of energy to your commentary that i think will develop with time only if you gave it a shot , and also you may need to drop that bit of shyness that you kind of hold while doing gameplays and just loosin up and have fun. More importantly , i think you might want to upgrade your audio or in other words you microphone because quality is the most important thing in any video so you may want to upgrade to something better like the Blue Snowball mic which is really cheap and good as a beginning and i actually use the Blue Snowball which is really good plus add to that which may help you right away an audio editing software like Audacity which really can improve your audio :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT JOB! :D