Gaming hey freedom!

HelixAFire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
hey guys, my name is bryan a.k.a (HelixAFire).

(how did i discover freedom?) I've been finding a good network and a awesome community to partner up with, and ive heard many positive feedback from freedom so i decided to join this amazing network!

(why did i join forums?) I joined freedom forums to meet amazing new people, to communicate and to bond with others that love gaming as much as i do.

(Hobbies?) my favorite hobbies is to play games and have an amazing time with friends, i love to put out content that others may enjoy, and i enjoy recording with my friends. youtube is basically what i do, i sometimes come on the forums and just try to meet new amazing people :)(y) (Y).

(favorite foods?) my favorite food is usually hard to choose, i tend toi eat many types but the best of all is Mexican food, i enjoy eating it:rolleyes::p.

(why i started youtube?) i started YouTube just for fun, i decided to record one day and thought it be fun to upload and let others see, i think YouTube is fun,and a great way to spend your time when your not busy.

(biggest dream) my biggest dream is to be a graphical designer for one of the best gaming company like treyarch,sledgehammer games. or frostbite.

(what do i run) i post gaming clips, but mostly for entertainment, one day ill upload serious game-play but for now ima stick with lets plays or funny gmod moments:D:cool:(y) (Y).

(what do i upload?) i upload games clips such as minecraft, gmod. later ill be posting game lets plays such as cod waw zombies, and cs:go (y) (Y):D.

(when do i upload?) i upload atleast 1 or 2 videos a week depending on my schedule, but when i have time ill try to upload as much good quality content as i can(y) (Y).

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Man being a graphic designer for one of them companies would be great !!! Keep it up dude and I hope you get there :)

Reactions: HelixAFire