Gaming Hey Dude Emmitt here!

Dude Emmitt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey Hey!

I just joined today, ready to roll! You will find Destiny, World of Tanks and soon Neverwinter! Past games of Farming Simulator, Forza 5 and Everquest to name a few.

I am very new to all this, just started last October and passed the 3 month mark, looking forward to more.

Have Fun and Game On!

The Dude

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Dude Emmitt,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Sounds like an awesome selection of games. :) Why don't you link us to your YouTube channel so we can check it out! You can feel free to do so by editing your post or by responding with a link.

It seems like you're into MMO's, do you have any favourite MMO as of right now? My favourite MMO would have to be RuneScape, I grew up with that game and it was my childhood.

You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's a section I think all gamers can enjoy.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Dude Emmitt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
That's probably a good idea huh!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5Y9pFfwxdotbNo98y4YHA

Just a few answers to the intro template and to answer your question. I am going to hit 50 this year....Yikes! Doh! It's all good though, I have been playing games since Pong, Everquest has to be my favorite game of all time and probably was the game I was best at for the longest amount of time. I do enjoy sports games and am having a lot of fun with Destiny and World of Tanks, will have to see on Neverwinter, but I like their games as well.

Thanks for the reminder....Have fun and game on!

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
That's probably a good idea huh!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5Y9pFfwxdotbNo98y4YHA

Just a few answers to the intro template and to answer your question. I am going to hit 50 this year....Yikes! Doh! It's all good though, I have been playing games since Pong, Everquest has to be my favorite game of all time and probably was the game I was best at for the longest amount of time. I do enjoy sports games and am having a lot of fun with Destiny and World of Tanks, will have to see on Neverwinter, but I like their games as well.

Thanks for the reminder....Have fun and game on!
Fifty and still into gaming, that's awesome, I respect that! :)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hey Hey!

I just joined today, ready to roll! You will find Destiny, World of Tanks and soon Neverwinter! Past games of Farming Simulator, Forza 5 and Everquest to name a few.

I am very new to all this, just started last October and passed the 3 month mark, looking forward to more.

Have Fun and Game On!

The Dude
You are most welcome here buddy