SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Next Streak,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I really enjoy watching Call of Duty commentaries! :D Can you provide some examples of topics that you talk about in your videos, whether it be about your life, what happened during your day, the game itself, tips, tricks, etc.? Personally I enjoy watching and listening to Call of Duty commentaries in which a person speaks about interesting life stories or stories related to the game/their channel.

Please also tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! You can always refer to the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Drop by the "Collaborate/Meetup" section if you're interested in collaborating with members of the community! There you can create/find an existing thread to have something arranged efficiently.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

WOW! i think your channel is really great , and i am you really have done your homework about a great channel which you have , and i got to hand it to you that the second video '' What If YouTube Ended'' is really something unique , and its really awesome that you are creating more of a community than just a gaming channel :D , and i think that the only thing missing on your channel is some good thumbnails . but i am quiet sure that you are going to develop on that major sooner or later :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND REALLY GREAT JOB! :D