Entertainment Help with my YouTube Story

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
Hey everyone,
I would like some help with making a good YouTube story so if you could take a sec to read mine and give me some feed back I would greatly appreciate it.

My name is Isaiah and I run the YouTube channel Bubble Cork Studios. Why do I make YouTube Videos? For me its simple, I just love to tell stories through film. My channel is not a Gaming channel or a comedy channel, Its not a vlog channel or a review channel. It is its own thing. anyway back to why I make them, I have always loved the stranger films like Jim Henson's the Cube or almost anything Tim Burton related and I simply want to make things like that. I don't want to be famous or anything like that and to be honest I don't really care about the money, but the more money I get the bigger stories I can tell so It would be nice to make some money off of my channel. I would probably just use the money to make better videos. You can find my channel at Bubblecork.com

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome, I have actually been here for a little while now.
I'm trying to make a good YouTube story so if you could provide some feed back on that I would greatly appreciate it.

I will check it out soon and give some feedback :)