Tips & Tricks Help to grow channel and twitter

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
No do not follow random people on Twitter. Even if they follow you back it is pointless.
Follow people who you think will have common interest. For example I'm a graphic designer so I follow other graphic designers and not some random people.We have common interest.It doesn't not necessarily mean they will follow you back but it is the better thing to do.

Also use the proper hashtags when you tweet ,google good hashtags related to your content and you will get some likes for your tweets etc.
And also have a proper bio,profile pic and a twitter header.

Well for YouTube..I mean I only have 4 subs but my first video (proper video) is doing good. I mean it only has 34 views but I did get good comments ,people liked my stuff so I'm happy.

Keep uploading,upload QUALITY stuff because uploading quality stuff is better than uploading a whole lot of stuff.
And share it on social networks.I really recommend Twitter ,cause when I tweeted about my first upload (with proper hashtags) I saw some people actually liked my tweet,they saw my tweet and they liked it.And they weren't even my followers ..
Also dude edit your videos ,like add a good professional intro .

Bottom line..
1)Do NOT follow random people on Twitter.
2)Upload QUALITY stuff.
3)Tweet about your stuff on twitter,share it on FB etc.
4)Be patient.
5)Stand out .

And I recommend you check out Ziovo on YouTube,he is a youtuber .He has awesome stuff for new youtubers.Check out his playlist "YouTuber Tips and Tricks)

Good Luck ! @Gabriel Nadeau

DaveClouser

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
York. Pennsylvania. US
YouTube
No do not follow random people on Twitter. Even if they follow you back it is pointless.
Follow people who you think will have common interest. For example I'm a graphic designer so I follow other graphic designers and not some random people.We have common interest.It doesn't not necessarily mean they will follow you back but it is the better thing to do.

Also use the proper hashtags when you tweet ,google good hashtags related to your content and you will get some likes for your tweets etc.
And also have a proper bio,profile pic and a twitter header.

Well for YouTube..I mean I only have 4 subs but my first video (proper video) is doing good. I mean it only has 34 views but I did get good comments ,people liked my stuff so I'm happy.

Keep uploading,upload QUALITY stuff because uploading quality stuff is better than uploading a whole lot of stuff.
And share it on social networks.I really recommend Twitter ,cause when I tweeted about my first upload (with proper hashtags) I saw some people actually liked my tweet,they saw my tweet and they liked it.And they weren't even my followers ..
Also dude edit your videos ,like add a good professional intro .

Bottom line..
1)Do NOT follow random people on Twitter.
2)Upload QUALITY stuff.
3)Tweet about your stuff on twitter,share it on FB etc.
4)Be patient.
5)Stand out .

And I recommend you check out Ziovo on YouTube,he is a youtuber .He has awesome stuff for new youtubers.Check out his playlist "YouTuber Tips and Tricks)

Good Luck ! @Gabriel Nadeau
Yeah that sums it up.

Reactions: Acrenzo

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey I would like some tips on how to grow my channel and on how get more followers on twitter please help:)

I am a small youtuber but I can give you some tips, try upload quality videos, be patient, use Google plus communities for post you video and get some friends, comment back to you viewers and subscribers, need any more tips click the link under this reply for more tips. and good luck on youtube journey.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Hey I would like some tips on how to grow my channel and on how get more followers on twitter please help:)

One way of gaining followers on twitter is searching hashtags. For example if your channel is about dogs, you would search for #dogs and look at all the tweets relating to that. Once you spot a tweet or conversation you can contribute to, join in put across your relevant opinion.

Doing this engages with people directly and they might check you out, rather than blindly following people in the hope of a follow back. You may end up with loads for follows but no one who is interested in what you are talking about.

Acrenzo is spot on with his advice.

Reactions: Acrenzo

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
As a fan of Middlesbrough FC, the trending tag in my area was #Boro when we got promoted. I liked a lot of posts on that tag, went to 'Live' so it was the latest tweets on that tag. I then got quite a lot of followers from Middlesbrough FC fans. Which is good because next year a lot of my vlogs will be match days at Middlesbrough FC games. That's a good idea for Twitter, look at what's trending that interests you.

Zzeddd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
scotland
YouTube
try and include some more social media in your posts description etc and have something that catches the eye of the viewer preferably 10 to 15 seconds in to your vids what ever they may be

A lot of people seem to be saying to tag your tweets on twitter, but in reality that just takes away from the character count that you're allowed. One thing I do is post content that I honestly enjoy, content that I would like to follow elsewhere if it wasn't me. Odds are this way, you'll attract people with common interests. Same goes with following. I only follow people who's content I really really love, instead of clogging up my timeline with tweets that I have no interest in. You might also want to try promoting your twitter and youtube on any other social media you might have. There's a great smalltuber community on tumblr, and I know there are a lot of facebook groups for smalltubers too. Also, if you have followers there, snapchat is a great way to reach out to people who are already consuming your content in some way. If you do some of these things, it's almost guaranteed that you'll grow at least some. This coming from someone whos following less than 200 people on twitter, with a following of 1.3k.