Tips & Tricks Help me review my review - Tips ect.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
12665813_1067413503298451_1904115878_n.jpg I'm getting really deep into reviewing games. I edit super heavily, so it takes a long time, but I'm getting better at it.

I've watched a lot of reviewers online - AVGN - SpaceHamser -PBG -Nitrorad ect. So I've picked up some ideas on how to do it, so I've given it a good go.

To find the footage, adjust audio levels, find images, do the research , as well as revising and editing, took the better part of three days, and that isn't including writing the script.

I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips on how to do this even better? Including helping me contact myself better - I'm super introverted.

(the review is on my YouTube channel, and it is the most recent video. The Deadly Tower of Monsters Review.)

Below is the editing I did - it's pretty extensive. I haven't done this sort of thing before, so I was learning keyframing, effects and so on for the first time. I guess it might look a little sloppy.

I learnt that about one minute of footage is about one hour + editing of work at least..

I also hate my voice, so I'm not so sure it's enjoyable to listen to.

If there is anyone who watches this sort of thing, or does it, do you have any advice for a first timer?

Last edited: