CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hello! My name is camden bedinghaus and i have a vlog channel trying to grow. I seem to do many things right, and i feel like i deserve much more views and subscribers. Can anyone of you please help me out and figure out what I'm doing wrong? i have more subs than views. thank you guys. Lets figure this out!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
So far your are doing just great with your content, a lot of subs but a few number views. Eventually you don't have any problems but my suggestion is add more sound fx, vfx, and some of clip inserts so that people won't get bored just watching a talking head make them feel something is going on. Hope this works

CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
So far your are doing just great with your content, a lot of subs but a few number views. Eventually you don't have any problems but my suggestion is add more sound fx, vfx, and some of clip inserts so that people won't get bored just watching a talking head make them feel something is going on. Hope this works

Thank you so much, I was wondering why that problem has happened.. A lot of subs but my views just arent rising. Ill try to put more clips and sfx and vfx. thanks!!