Tips & Tricks Help Me Grow My Channel?

DanZio

New User
Jan 25, 2017
YouTube
Hey! I'm pretty new to Youtube.
I've been on YouTube for about a week. I've growed pretty fast cause i've already got 25 subs in 1 week. But now i've suddenly stopped growing. Does anybody have any tips & tricks for me so I can get the ball rolling again?? :)

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Make nice video content and dont stop. Your started a week ago? Dont worry you need a lot of time for your first 200 Subs. When I say a lot of time i mean a lot of time :p Maybe you get sometimes faster subs, maybe sometimes you become not so much subs. Use nice thumbs, good tags and a great video title and then you have to wait. But there is one special tip: DONT SURRENDER :p

DanZio

New User
Jan 25, 2017
YouTube
Make nice video content and dont stop. Your started a week ago? Dont worry you need a lot of time for your first 200 Subs. When I say a lot of time i mean a lot of time :p Maybe you get sometimes faster subs, maybe sometimes you become not so much subs. Use nice thumbs, good tags and a great video title and then you have to wait. But there is one special tip: DONT SURRENDER :p
Thank you! I'm doing good so far and i hope i don't decide to "surrender"! Thanks for the tips anyway