How To Help Me Get To 300 Subscribers By Tonight 19 More To Go

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey what is going on ladies and gentlemen my name is Harry and I am the proud owner of the YouTube channel HARIBO.

Ever since August 2015 I have been making Commentary and tutorials videos to try and help other YouTubers out with growing and developing their channels. So if you are interested in videos that tell you how to grow your YouTube channel then please go ahead and check out my channel.

But there is one thing I would like to happen tonight and that is for me to hit 300 subscribers all I need is 19 more. Can you help me get to this milestone ??? Please go ahead and subscribe to my channel and help me get to 300 subscribers.

Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyJz9XYbwIIBsmXxuiLkLQ

And if you ever need help with YouTube just comment on my channel videos and I am always here to help you guys out trust me.

Thanks for reading this thread and please tell me if you have subscribed.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Asking for subs isn't going to work. People will just pass by this thread. My advice is to be more active on here and make friends. If you make friends, watch their content, they will do the same for you.
If you need more advice, just ask. : 3

Reactions: JJGEM Gaming

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
It has worked dude I did one last week and it has had tonnes of people replying to it. Go and check it out if you want.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It has worked dude I did one last week and it has had tonnes of people replying to it. Go and check it out if you want.
Subscribers are but a number. Asking for people to subscribe isn't going to net anyone that will actually watch, just a bunch of people that might as well be dead since they're not watching.

Notice how you've gained nearly 200 subscribers since you first posted two weeks ago, yet you're still getting the same amount of views on videos you posted in the past few days as you got on those you posted 2 months ago.

200 people may have subscribed, but 200 people aren't watching.