Tips & Tricks Help Growing my channel

oCrisps

Rising User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
i have 170 views and 21 subs but im having trouble finding new subs and getting my channel out there in general any suggestions on how i can drive traffic to my channel? or any way i can improve my videos?

FinnPlays

New User
Jul 2, 2016
your content is actually really good. Im not sure why you don't get more subs and views, I suggest putting more/better tags on your videos. Also watch a few "how to grow your channel" videos from good content creators to help give you some tips and stuff.

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
I have had this problem and still has this problem for 5 years now and im keep trying to get noticed. You can use Facebbok, Twitter, Reddit, Freedom forum to post your videos on that is what im doing :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The biggest problem is since everyone spams their videos everywhere, you just become another face in the crowd. It's very hard to get the right people's attention, but commenting on YouTube videos and just thoughtful conversation can help a lot. Just try your best to make quality content anD don't be afraid to be friendly

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It's hard to starting off, maybe try use don't forget sub if you like this video, and also like, comment, and share at the end of you video becuse that does work but don't over do it (That can scare of new comers that does like your video), use more and better tags, be patient. And hope you guys grow more and try use Google + and use alot of communities.

Necronth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
Same here, i use reddit and only that brought me to 4 subscribers. Not sure if my content is good tho... i put effort in it but it seems like it's not really appreciated

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
In the beginning growing your channel can be a struggle wich needs time and dedication.

Maintain a upload schedule and have a well detailed video description, use tags that are related to the video content and such. The basic things actually.

As for the next part, don't just simply advertise on social media but actually Socialize to get to know fellow people who share the same interest. When you are active with things like this people will remember your name and then when you advertise have a greater chance that they will click it.