Complaints HELP CANT LOG IN VERY COFUSED AAAH

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
ok so i did a tiny break on youtube for like five months. and today i logged in youtube just for fun and
i noticed this message

"after having spoken to your mcn u have been accepted for the youtube partnership"

which is weird cuz i thought i was already partnered with freedom and i dont want to leave it. i tried to log into freedoms dashboard but apparently it doesnt exist anymore? i dont know. its just gone. when i check freedom.tm it will just make me apply and when i put my name and email it says that name and email have already been taken. also, i still got my money every month so far. have i been kicked out of freedom? just what does this mean and am i supposed to accept the youtube partnership cuz i dont see a sense in it. first it says youtube will pay out with adsense and then the second part just goes like the mcn will pay you out. what is happeeeninggg lol

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
ok so i did a tiny break on youtube for like five months. and today i logged in youtube just for fun and
i noticed this message

"after having spoken to your mcn u have been accepted for the youtube partnership"

which is weird cuz i thought i was already partnered with freedom and i dont want to leave it. i tried to log into freedoms dashboard but apparently it doesnt exist anymore? i dont know. its just gone. when i check freedom.tm it will just make me apply and when i put my name and email it says that name and email have already been taken. also, i still got my money every month so far. have i been kicked out of freedom? just what does this mean and am i supposed to accept the youtube partnership cuz i dont see a sense in it. first it says youtube will pay out with adsense and then the second part just goes like the mcn will pay you out. what is happeeeninggg lol
There's not much the Forum team can do for you...just submit a ticket to support?

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
i did!! i got no answer so i wrote this here, maybe someone experienced the same?
after reading through the forums i noticed a lot of ppl didnt get any answer and they even got their
support tickets deleted so here i am o_o

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
freedom+freedom support is kind of a mess atm because they dont have enough people working and the network grew way too quickly

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
great, im just going to wait until someone can answer my question then.
Regarding the message on your YT it has some extra features and benefits over time so you can sign it.
Regarding the dashboard login it is indeed kind of strange have you tried trough google and then search for Freedom Dashboard? That should take you directly to the dashboard login.

Reactions: MaliceArren

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Regarding the message on your YT it has some extra features and benefits over time so you can sign it.
Regarding the dashboard login it is indeed kind of strange have you tried trough google and then search for Freedom Dashboard? That should take you directly to the dashboard login.

thats what i did and all i get to is that page where u can apply. it doesnt even show me the log in button. ._.[DOUBLEPOST=1451906279][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant definatly answer you but i can help you looking at the correct places :)
Can you go to https://www.youtube.com/features for me and screenshot that page?

It is possible you were removed from the MCN for inactivity, but i am not sure about that yet!

i dont know how to insert a picture here lol but when i checked the features, its all in green, im apparently still with freedom. yet not being able to find the dashboard and this weird youtube network partnership thing is rly confusing me lol i can be removed for five months of takin a break ;_; but but but. ill make a video this week, but im still confused lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thats what i did and all i get to is that page where u can apply. it doesnt even show me the log in button. ._.[DOUBLEPOST=1451906279][/DOUBLEPOST]

i dont know how to insert a picture here lol but when i checked the features, its all in green, im apparently still with freedom. yet not being able to find the dashboard and this weird youtube network partnership thing is rly confusing me lol i can be removed for five months of takin a break ;_; but but but. ill make a video this week, but im still confused lol
Hmm, then there are 2 options left. Option 1 is send a ticket with support. Option 2 is that maybe @41Danny1 can help?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you @TwilightPrinze!

Hi @MaliceArren,

If you received a message like that then chances are you are still partnered with Freedom! because not too long ago, partners from most (if not all) MCN's received a message like this. If you're curious about the meaning behind the message and would like a thorough explanation for it, there's a thread in the "Freedom! News" section that does just that.

Click here to learn more about the YouTube Partnership Program message!

To sign into your dashboard account, we would recommend signing in with Google. You can do so by visiting the dashboard page and clicking "Sign in with Google". You will be prompted to sign into Google if you're not already signed in, and then to select a channel attached to your account if you have multiple channels. In this case, select the channel that you partnered with. Doing so should take you into your dashboard.

Click here to visit the Freedom! Dashboard!

If you experience any further difficulty then it'd be wise to contact Partnership Support. :)

Click here to visit the Support Portal!

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Thank you @TwilightPrinze!

Hi @MaliceArren,

If you received a message like that then chances are you are still partnered with Freedom! because not too long ago, partners from most (if not all) MCN's received a message like this. If you're curious about the meaning behind the message and would like a thorough explanation for it, there's a thread in the "Freedom! News" section that does just that.

Click here to learn more about the YouTube Partnership Program message!

To sign into your dashboard account, we would recommend signing in with Google. You can do so by visiting the dashboard page and clicking "Sign in with Google". You will be prompted to sign into Google if you're not already signed in, and then to select a channel attached to your account if you have multiple channels. In this case, select the channel that you partnered with. Doing so should take you into your dashboard.

Click here to visit the Freedom! Dashboard!

If you experience any further difficulty then it'd be wise to contact Partnership Support. :)

Click here to visit the Support Portal!
thank you so much :) i already thought it was over haha
i still cant access the freedom dashboard tho, the link u included will bring me to a page with a robot saying something went wrong... @_@