Gaming Hello!

AidynDavis

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
My name is Aidyn Davis, and I make gaming videos! I come from Indiana, in the United States. I am 15 years of age. I have been wanting to try to get semi-popular on YouTube for a while now, and decided the only way was to get a membership. At the time of thinking this, I didn't know what partnership was right for me. Then I met a friend that was in Freedom! He said it was probably the best starting partnership network to go with when you are super-duper small. I ended up joining the forums to see who else was in the family, and to get help with a problem! I ended up just being impatient about my Learn More not loading in. Since I have little to no friends, my hobbies are mainly playing games. It's really the only way I can burn through time without being bored. For my meals, I don't exactly have a favourite food. I started YouTube in 2012, but started posting in early 2013. One of my biggest dreams is, of course, to be semi-popular on YouTube, meaning that I have about 50k subs. I run a Gaming/Rant channel. I mainly post gaming videos when I'm bored, and just want to record me playing as well as commentate. I sometimes post rant videos when I find something that really ticks me off. I usually upload 1 video a day, or 2 a day and none the next. I plan on increasing my minimum to 2 videos a day. For those wondering my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-4xbcGP1YQF4oSCumQf-A . If you can, I would love a new banner and profile picture to make my channel look professional, as well as constructive criticism to help my channel out. Thanks for reading this! Have a good day.