Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parsuli

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Parsa and... Wait a minute, why do I feel like I'm in an anger management club? Let's start over.

Hello, Hola, Ciao, Hallo! How are you doing? I'm fine. I am Parsa, also known as Parsuli, I am currently 14 and I am a lion (literally a lion, I was born in august which makes me a lion). I love making people laugh. I have glasses but I hate STUDYING. I have three channels. Parsuli, which is my vlogging channel where I like to call it my brain dump. Anything that passes through my head goes in there. Well... almost anything. In that channel you will find Vlogs, Stupidness, Hopefully sketches, Stupidness and... Oh did I mention stupidness, yeah there are lots of that. Then comes my second channel. ParsuliTech. I just got my first channel and slapped a TECH in front of it. Genius! So on that channel you will find tech news, tech how tos and reviews, all with a funny-ish twist to them (you might not find a lot right now since I am just restarting to make videos so yea, it's a prediction.) Now here come the last channel, can you guess that pokemon... er... I meant channel? It's ParsuliGaming!!! If you guessed it right you get a point. Well that one is self explanatory. I do gaming. So what makes me different than the other gaming channels? I am terrible at gaming. That makes it funny because the only games that I can beat are Mario games. Not being to beat a level frustrates me. And I realized that people tend to enjoy watching people getting frustrated so here you go. If you made it until here without clicking away then you are a hero, or heroine. Hope you check out my channels. I'll see ya around.

Reactions: Crash4th