Gaming Hello!

ASJ_GAMERGIRL

Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2015
United States
YouTube
ASJ_GAMERGIRL
Hello! I am ASJ_GAMERGIRL and I am a female gamer who uploads videos on her youtube channel. The reason I am doing youtube is to turn my brand into a business and most importantly make people laugh and smile while watching my videos. I may not be the funniest person ever but I can guarantee that the videos I make are 100% me! I made my way to Freedom when a youtuber encouraged me to join. I said ok and joined freedom and they sent me an invitation to join their network! By watching the training videos of freedom and how they guarantee that you can get a lot of subscribers and views has made me want to join :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

I really love your enthusiasm of getting out there , and growing , but before that i think that you might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum :D , and also you are going to find a thread that can help you to fix that sub button of yours! :D