Gaming Hello!

JamesDoesUHC

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Your name: James or JamesDoesYT
(Optional) Where are you from?: From Alberta, Canada
(Optional) How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from other youtubers who are partnered ;)
What made you join our forums?: I just want to check out other people's content and see what i can improve in my videos
What are your hobbies?: My Hobbies are Basketball, and playing Video Games (Minecraft, League, Cs, others) :)
What is your favorite food? Fav food is Steak (ANY MEAT)
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because back then there were probs a couple popular minecraft youtubers and specifically im talking about paulsoaresjr. He inspired me to start doing youtube.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to reach 1000 and play a UHC with xNestorio : www.youtube.com/user/xNestorio
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a minecraft channel and the specific gamemode is UHC.
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft and whatever my fans/viewers want :)
When do you upload?: Mostly every week but i do have 2 channels.
Channel links: 1st channel: www.youtube.com/user/XMineCasterWolfX
2nd channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUuKTTqbtpSq4xMGJpJlxA
Thanks!

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello James!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your Minecraft channel and happy foruming! :D

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY CUP OF TEA MAN!! I love the editing!! I can imagine how much time it must have taken, and I'm pretty sure, your proud. But you didn't tell us more about yourself :( We would love to know more about you.

You can expand on yourself by using this Template :)

I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think you should introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply be done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum!

I think your channel genre is very popular today and that will be good for your channel growth. However , i think you should do some improvements on your channel to make it more interesting to watch your content like your Banner which is really really awesome in my opinion , and i think that your thumbnails should be the same , only because they are really important because they're the first thing that pop up on the search , so you want to attract people with a great one :D , also you should maybe do highlights on interesting subjects on the same game , especially that you can do many things on a game like Minecraft like maybe doing some funny moments , tutorials , building series , skywars , and many things that i think you can come up with on a game like Minecraft :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D GREAT JOB!

JamesDoesUHC

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Your name: James or JamesDoesYT
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from other youtubers who are partnered ;)
What made you join our forums?: I just want to check out other people's content and see what i can improve in my videos
What are your hobbies?: My Hobbies are Basketball, and playing Video Games (Minecraft, League, Cs, others) :)
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because back then there were probs a couple popular minecraft youtubers and specifically im talking about paulsoaresjr. He inspired me to start doing youtube.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to reach 1000 and play a UHC with xNestorio : www.youtube.com/user/xNestorio
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a minecraft channel and the specific gamemode is UHC.
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft and whatever my fans/viewers want :)
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1447273140][/DOUBLEPOST]Your name: James or JamesDoesYT
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1447273260][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks man! That means alot