Comedy Hello!

Kire Dimitrov

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Hello everyone! In this thread i wanted to introduce myself!
Where are you from?:Macedonia
How old are you?:Almost teen
How did you find Freedom! YouTube of course silly!
What made you join our forums?: I wanna collaborate with other YouTubers and have fun!
What are you hobbies?:Basketball
What is your favorite food?Pizza
Why did you start YouTube?Inspiration, it never fails.
What is your biggest dream? Become a vampire! lol jk a YouTube star or a basketball player.
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming mostly but sometimes i do awesome badass scenes of a tv series or funny vids but the voice on my vids is edited because my videos are trolly!!!
What kind of content do you upload?i literally just said that look up lol !
When do you upload?:Almost everyday,
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXsYaF1EW06v8hWXQmbQ2g/videos

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I love basketball as well! Try out soccer to though, its fun as well! Welcome to Freedom, enjoy your stay! Also, if you dont mind come check out my new CSGO montage in my signature :).

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Kire Dimitrov,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I run a gaming channel too. :D I noticed that you tagged this thread with the "Comedy Channel" prefix, comedic gaming channels are one of my favourite types of channels! What kind of game do you find works best with the type of videos that you do? I've noticed that a lot of successful gaming channels with a comedic theme often play Garry's Mod.

If you're interested in finding a collaboration on the forums, check out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section if you haven't already! There you can find/create a thread to have a collaboration organized easily.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck becoming a vampire (YouTube star/basketball player!) Haha!