Gaming Hello there! I'm bacen!

Sizzlin Bacen

New User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Your name:
Hey guys i'm SizzlinBacen! a.k.a Archie! :)

Where are you from?:
I am from the UK, the coldest place in the world. Maybe over exaggerating.

How old are you?:
I'm a 14 yr old, which hopefully i don't sound like a squeaker xD

How did you find Freedom!?
I found Freedom from many other you-tubers including my friends!

What made you join our forums?:
The page that had a go at me for not claiming my freedom points. xD

What are you hobbies?:
I like to program, play with friends and Animate/Graphic Art stuff...

What is your favorite food?
Umm... Bacon? I think you may be already to guess.

Why did you start YouTube?
I started because of inspiration *blah blah blah* other gamers interested me and made me work towards getting a setup and play with friends and eventually record!

What is your biggest dream?
Become a big Youtuber or Streamer! Or Get into making games!

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a gaming/Comedy Channel! Which carries out heavily edited videos with a whole days worth of work.

What kind of content do you upload?
Gaming, Skits and gfx speedarts!

When do you upload?:
Nearly everyday! :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rGd9zj5udaJ6XdM9VmPhA

Attachments

• BacenDark.png
    BacenDark.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 1

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Sizzlin Bacen,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

When I was 14, I didn't consider myself a squeaker, I look back at my videos now and my voice was definitely higher but I wouldn't consider it squeaky. :p You sound fine in your videos! Yeah, I had a quick look.

We have pretty similar hobbies, I'm actually learning about computer science at school! What have you programmed so far, anything you're particularly proud about? So far I think my proudest product is a mobile game that I never released, I actually never got around to mapping the controls to a touchscreen so it's like a mobile game on the PC. It was only for a class project so I never took it anywhere or published it anywhere. It did earn me a hundred percent in my last term for that programming class though!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck becoming a big YouTuber/Steamer, work hard at it!

Sizzlin Bacen

New User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Hello @41Danny1!

Very nice to see someone to greet me into the community, thank you! :D I appreciate it!

and It's also nice to see someone to not consider me as a squeaker! It's awesome ^-^

Currently at programming, i'm stuck ahead of my class, they're learning the basics of python, as for i finished some courses on C++, HTML, CSS, Python and a bit of Java (Sorry if i sounded rude then :p) The best program i ever built, was a java program that had a bunch of selection of minigames, with a menu and some music, i felt REALLY accomplished. What you made is AMAZING, mapping controls is my fear, and i don't know how you do it, GG my bro xD

Thanks once again for the replied, subscribed to your youtube also :)

~Bacen

Reactions: Danny

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Welcome @Sizzlin Bacen to Freedom Family!
I think your my new best friend since we both love animation and games and programming at the same time.
I hope you enjoy your stay at Freedom Family, if you have any question feel free to contact everyone here. Remember we are a family and family stick together :D

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Great goals you have there! I wish you the best of success! :D I enjoyed your water on the head episode xD

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hello @41Danny1!

Very nice to see someone to greet me into the community, thank you! :D I appreciate it!

and It's also nice to see someone to not consider me as a squeaker! It's awesome ^-^

Currently at programming, i'm stuck ahead of my class, they're learning the basics of python, as for i finished some courses on C++, HTML, CSS, Python and a bit of Java (Sorry if i sounded rude then :p) The best program i ever built, was a java program that had a bunch of selection of minigames, with a menu and some music, i felt REALLY accomplished. What you made is AMAZING, mapping controls is my fear, and i don't know how you do it, GG my bro xD

Thanks once again for the replied, subscribed to your youtube also :)

~Bacen
Oh that's really neat! I considered doing a bunch of mini games for that project but it would've taken much more time, props to you for accomplishing that. :D