Gaming Hello People Of The World!

DreamGaming

New User
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello all! We are Dream Gaming. We are from the United States! I found freedom through my own research and other youtubers who had quite pleasant experiences so I thought I might as well check it out! I join the forums to make friends and see other content creator's work. Our hobbies include gaming haha. Favorite food don't got one there all delicious. Well most. We started youtube to entertain people and hope one day we will advance. Our biggest dream is to some day be able to entering a large number of people. We run a gaming channel. Yes there is a lot of gaming channels out there but we strive to be similar while being different with out personalities. We upload Gaming related things. We usually upload on Saturdays or whenever we have time.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVeDNjk2D4zHU1FO9nFIS1Q

Reactions: Christen Nygaard

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Wassup! Welcome to the community! I love it here and Im sure you will enjoy your stay as well. I do recommend looking into sub networks of Freedom! as well though for higher revenue rates! Also, if you would not mind come check out my new CSGO montage and possibly drop a like it would mean a lot! Its in my signature below! :)

~Jesse