Gaming Hello out there

Cole Snyder

New User
Jan 18, 2016
Where are you from?: I am originally from California but I now live in a different state.

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom through KeemStar and knew that it would help me since I am just starting out on youtube.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to introduce myself and meet other people that are in Freedom too :D.

What are your hobbies?: (Obviously) Video games but I do enjoy reading books, going through big books in a day or two (example: I nearly have the Harry Potter series done in 3-4 days, having to stop because I don't have the 6th) and I love doing my favorite Job/Sport/Club whatever you call it. It's called CyberPatriot and its a countrywide competition on cyber security.

What is your favorite food? ALL THE MELONS.

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to put out what I enjoy doing out there, and help me be a better people person, since I am quite shy irl. I don't see youtube as a job but more of a commitment like an after school club that just there for people to have fun and benefit from.

What kind of channel do you run?: As the prefix says I have a Gaming Channel.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload Counter Strike Global Offensive Matches and Overwatch sessions, as well as Paladins Heroes of the Realm from Hirez Studios, Strife, and Minecraft.

When do you upload?: I am working on uploading daily though the time of each day may vary. On Mondays Wensdays, Fridays, and the week end I try noon my time, though Tuesday and Thursday it may be early or later in the day depending on if I have editing done, since I go to a cyber/brick hybrid school so I only go in on Tuesday/Thursday.

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8dD5zmWKlM4P7pLdo_8TQ

Other: I am still waiting on my invite from freedom on my channel because I've heard that sometimes it doesn't appear for a few weeks even if its resent. And yes I had my application accepted. I mean joining the network youtube side.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Sup Cole? Welcome to Freedom :) Holy cow, now that's an intro! Haven't seen an introduction this in-depth in a long time :D Btw as a fellow daily uploader I wish you luck good sir! Sometimes it just feels impossible to get that video out every single day but we find a way to persevere x) Also best of luck on joining that Freedom MCN! At least I think that's what you're waiting for right? I could've read that wrong (which I tend to do xD) but it looks like you already got accepted to Freedom and just waiting to join one of its sub networks.

Anyways man I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom and its forums! Happy gaming out there, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Where are you from?: I am originally from California but I now live in a different state.

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom through KeemStar and knew that it would help me since I am just starting out on youtube.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to introduce myself and meet other people that are in Freedom too :D.

What are your hobbies?: (Obviously) Video games but I do enjoy reading books, going through big books in a day or two (example: I nearly have the Harry Potter series done in 3-4 days, having to stop because I don't have the 6th) and I love doing my favorite Job/Sport/Club whatever you call it. It's called CyberPatriot and its a countrywide competition on cyber security.

What is your favorite food? ALL THE MELONS.

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to put out what I enjoy doing out there, and help me be a better people person, since I am quite shy irl. I don't see youtube as a job but more of a commitment like an after school club that just there for people to have fun and benefit from.

What kind of channel do you run?: As the prefix says I have a Gaming Channel.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload Counter Strike Global Offensive Matches and Overwatch sessions, as well as Paladins Heroes of the Realm from Hirez Studios, Strife, and Minecraft.

When do you upload?: I am working on uploading daily though the time of each day may vary. On Mondays Wensdays, Fridays, and the week end I try noon my time, though Tuesday and Thursday it may be early or later in the day depending on if I have editing done, since I go to a cyber/brick hybrid school so I only go in on Tuesday/Thursday.

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8dD5zmWKlM4P7pLdo_8TQ

Other: I am still waiting on my invite from freedom on my channel because I've heard that sometimes it doesn't appear for a few weeks even if its resent. And yes I had my application accepted. I mean joining the network youtube side.
Welcome to the family enjoy