Gaming Hello! My name is almost inappropriate

JamesRBasterd

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
jamesrbasterd
Hello Everyone!

My name is Javier Morales, but my stage/artist/YouTube name is James R. Basterd. I'm a musician and composer. My favorite food is Pad Thai, and my favorite color is black. I'm also a huge metalhead, but a sucker for classical and orchestral music. Gaming and YouTube have been my hobbies for quite some time, and I recently decided to take it to the next level.

I started making YouTube videos for many, many reasons. My main reason is because I found great enjoyment in recording and editing videos, and this is a great way I can do everything I love at once.

I found Freedom! after making lots of research about Networks to join. After going through these forums, I was able to come to the conclusion that Freedom! seems like the best option for the content I make.

Speaking of content, my channel is a Gaming/Music channel, where I upload gaming commentary videos 6 days a week (Sun-Fri), and a gaming music video every week (If you're a musician reading this, feel free to contact me. I'm searching for collaborators for the music project, which is very ambitious). In other words, daily uploads. My channel is mostly aimed at mature audiences due to the humor and the kind of games I play (mature games, often with dark themes).

On the music side, I do weekly montages of Elite: Dangerous, which I either score myself, or collaborate with other musicians and get them to make the music for the videos (again, if you're a musician interested in this, please do contact me!).

Here's a link to my channel. It's not a big channel by any means, but it's mine, and I love it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC76zgUq33NIboQtYVIqb5HA

Finally, my dream is to dominate the world using the power of beautiful music!

If you want to know what kind of music I write, check out this video. You can also watch this video if you're having a bad day. It helps you remember how beautiful the universe is!

I'm glad to be part of this now. I'm looking forward to future collaborations and meeting awesome people!

Thanks,

J.

P.S. I sometimes get a little too formal when I get excited.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

JamesRBasterd

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
jamesrbasterd
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

your sub button shows an error , this could help

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Just fixed it! Thanks for letting me know!

Welcome to the forums Javier! Interesting combination with gaming and music, are you planning on creating music as a full time career?

Yes! I'm hoping to one day become a full time composer, film scorer, or video game scorer!

Reactions: Prology