What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Hello everybody my name is Francesca I am from IL and I am so happy to be joining this forum. I learned of Freedom from I believe YouTube comments sadly I can't really remember I made a new YouTube channel so I can't really remember how I found freedom, but I'm glad I found it. I really wanted to join the forums this time 1. To meet new people 2. Get questions answers 3. Have a great gaming circle. My hobbies are dancing, video games (of course) drawing, reading manga's, playing my guitar and obsessing over my new kitten (yes I am a cat lady). My favorite food is sushi and shrimp. The main reason to why I started a YouTube channel was to make other peoples days better, put a smile on people's faces when their days are at their worst. My biggest dream is basically changing the world by making it a little more brighter, I know sounds unrealistic or childish but that has been my biggest goal in life. I run a gaming channel because I love playing video games, even though I'm not great at all of them lol. I usually upload let's plays, speed-paints and some vlogs on my channel. I try and upload now everyday during 3pm but I'm hoping to upload a little early then that so hopefully I can get a better schedule once my channel really takes off. To tell you the truth this is my third channel I have made, other two where stepping stones to what I want my channel to be, now this new one is the one I'm trying really hard to get it's mark on YouTube. It's very small and not a lot of people watch it but I hope that I can make a wonderful community with it and just make peoples lives a little better with my silly videos and such, and maybe inspire them as well to do great things.
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImSjrBklsh1hh-v0ZXMS4Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFIe5Qy7hW8Nkpk8hGgqh2g

Last edited:

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Francesca!!! Welcome to the Freedom Family!!!

Sushi and shrimp is good! Although I don't have them often enough...

Anyways I hope to see you grow and keep making people's day better!!!