Entertainment Hello....it's me TAYRONE :)

Dec 12, 2015
United States
YouTube
Wassup people?! My name is Tabatha, but my YouTube account is associated with the name Tayrone. I only have 3 videos currently, but I am working on many more. I primarily do YouTube videos for fun, and as an escape from my mediocre life. My account basis, thus far, is about a guy named Tayrone who just struggles with relationships, but he thinks he has found "the One," and her name is Trish. A little bit of background information, I play both Tayrone and Trish, with a bit of help from makeup and my very diverse selection of clothing. I would appreciate if you guys talked to me on here, or researched me on YouTube. This isn't meant to be a promotional post, nonetheless, my videos display a brief view of the crazy person that I am. I would be honored to converse with any one of you! I hope you go far into the world of YouTube and produce great results! Best wishes, Tayrone.

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Wassup people?! My name is Tabatha, but my YouTube account is associated with the name Tayrone. I only have 3 videos currently, but I am working on many more. I primarily do YouTube videos for fun, and as an escape from my mediocre life. My account basis, thus far, is about a guy named Tayrone who just struggles with relationships, but he thinks he has found "the One," and her name is Trish. A little bit of background information, I play both Tayrone and Trish, with a bit of help from makeup and my very diverse selection of clothing. I would appreciate if you guys talked to me on here, or researched me on YouTube. This isn't meant to be a promotional post, nonetheless, my videos display a brief view of the crazy person that I am. I would be honored to converse with any one of you! I hope you go far into the world of YouTube and produce great results! Best wishes, Tayrone.
Escape from your life woah. I do that to sometimes haha. Anyways welcome to freedom I hope you enjoy your stay!