Gaming Hello! I'm Weird...

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi, my name is Nathan, for me gaming started at a young age as a way to escape the harsh reality of life. Something about virtual reality seems free open to me. I got my first games console for my 8th Birthday (11 years ago) but before that I was playing games on an old Sega Game Gear which is still working and still being used by me to this day.

I am 19 years old, living in England and currently studying Computer Games Development in college, which means I can't upload as often as I would like to but in a few months when I leave college for the final time I will be uploading more regular videos. At the moment I make a lot of Call of Duty videos and I am always looking for ways to improve my content, after all there is always room for improvement.

Thanks for reading, Feel free to take a look at my channel.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzHq7pL_TKPSJ73vhh7yYHg

Reactions: Ross L Designs

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Nice to see another call of duty guy here and I live in the Uk to :) how are you finding black ops 3 , I hit 10th the other day :)

Just hit 2nd and half way to 3rd, again College work keeps me busy so I play when I can but it's a good game, I always prefer the Treyarch years over Infinity Ward and let's not get started on the tragic "Ghosts" title

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Just hit 2nd and half way to 3rd, again College work keeps me busy so I play when I can but it's a good game, I always prefer the Treyarch years over Infinity Ward and let's not get started on the tragic "Ghosts" title

very nice , when it first come out I played so much but have cut down now to college getting busy :) ghosts was alright , I hated AW so much though

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Nice to see another call of duty guy here and I live in the Uk to :) how are you finding black ops 3 , I hit 10th the other day :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

i was thinking the same thing , Hey welcome BTW... always good to have more ENG ppl here ... im looking to connect / play make videos share ideas with people like u guys who play fps and who are in the same timezone

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
very nice , when it first come out I played so much but have cut down now to college getting busy :) ghosts was alright , I hated AW so much though

I found Advanced Warfare to be a fun game, Prestiged 11 times, but I agree Black Ops 3 is the better of the 2

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I found Advanced Warfare to be a fun game, Prestiged 11 times, but I agree Black Ops 3 is the better of the 2

ah , I thought the movements where just to much , where as black ops 3 is dulled down a bit which I like , All the black ops have been good :)

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
i was thinking the same thing , Hey welcome BTW... always good to have more ENG ppl here ... im looking to connect / play make videos share ideas with people like u guys who play fps and who are in the same timezone

Welcome to play any time! Would like to point out I play on Xbox One

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
ah , I thought the movements where just to much , where as black ops 3 is dulled down a bit which I like , All the black ops have been good :)

Totally Agree! Recently played Advanced Warfare and noticed the massive change in movement AW was too quick especially with the Exo jumps

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey man! Gotta say, I love your thumbnails. How do you make them?

Photoshop and a lot of time, its easier after you create the first one because after that it just becomes the place of changing the colour, text, background (I tend to use the map I was playing on) and the gun (to the gun being used in the video) I just mess around with the tools provided within Photoshop until I get something I like