Tech Hello, I'm Ryan aka Frost

akaFrost

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom! community. This is my first experience with an MCN, and I have to say it has been a pretty pleasurable experience. I have been in and out of content creation since 2008 when I was just 12 years old, and over the course of the past year I have been in and out on my current personal project; affordable DIY alternatives to gaming, gaming setups, computing, and technology. What can I say, I'm pretty cheap, but I hope a lot of you are too. :)

I have finally found a great niche and platform to grow off of, and I am eager to create more content for people to enjoy. I know money isn't the easiest thing to manage these days so I want people to know that it's okay to have alternatives, because let's face it, cool things can get a litttttle expensive.

Regardless, I hope to help this community with marketing, SEO, and social media integration. And I also hope to learn more from users of other expertise.

Thanks!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D