Gaming Hello I'm Patrick.

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Hello everyone I'm Patrick. My favorite things to do are play soccer, run track, play video games, watch anime, make Youtube videos, and etc. I am on serval teams for the sports I participate in. I have a Crunchyroll account so I can keep track of most of the new anime that comes from Japan. I am also apart of a channel named "GamingNationMNS". It is a small channel with almost 600 subscribers. I also do a personal gaming stream on Twitch called MisterMagooGN. It's also pretty small with 83 followers. I love streaming and making videos because I can express myself and be my normal self around strangers. XD Also I got some brand new recording devices which I love to make videos with. So fellow Freedom! members this is just a little bit of who I am. If anyone ever wants to do gaming videos with me or have me be the camera man I'm your guy :) Just message me if you're interested :D Also write a little bit about yourself in the response area. I think it would be cool to hear a little bit about you.

Final thing I have for everyone is a question.

QUESTION: WHY DID YOU JOIN FREEDOM!?

I joined Freedom! because I like what it stood for.:)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Patrick C,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

What kind of games do you like to play, and titles or genres in particular? I think we'd be able to find out if you left a link to your YouTube channel. :p

A little bit about myself... I like playing games too. My favourite game at the moment is probably Minecraft because I can just pick it up at any time, play it, and put it down when I need to since I'm low on time. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite hobbies include running, gaming, and most importantly, creating YouTube content!

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's personally one of my favourite sections on the forums.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!