Gaming Hello, I am new to freedom and looking for a group

Danglecrew

New User
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
I've been thinking on how to grow my channel bigger than what it is right now and I'd like to get a group of small YouTubers that play PC or Xbox 1. If you play one of them message AlbinoRiceCake on Xbox and Danglecrew on steam.

A bit about me!
I am 18 years old and love to game and have fun while playing games. I normally take things really serious until someone cracks a stupid joke... so I am pretty much laughing all the time.

YouTube Life sort of!

I started YouTube last year and I have grown to 126 Subs and I think it has been hard to upload because most of my friends make the video with the comments they say back to someone. So I've been playing CS:GO lately and it is really fun but I am pretty bad at the game and only have 1 friend that plays with me. I would really like to play with fans or people to make more content.

My Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQRGGXtICOcwzisIiTQ2_A

Hope if you guys enjoy and would like to play with me just message me!

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Danglecrew

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm pretty bad at Counter Strike: Global Offensive as well, well I don't play the game much to be honest. :p The thing is it takes a lot of time to learn the maps, techniques, callings, and etc. and I just don't have that much time. However, I'm sure you can improve with a little bit of practice!

I've been thinking of getting a console for a while, while I've mainly been focusing on the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One doesn't seem like a bad option either. What are some of your favourite games to play on the Xbox One?

Finding a group of people to create content with or even to just share your content with is a great idea for growing your YouTube channel! You should drop by the "Collaborate/Meetup" section if you haven't already, there you can create/find an existing thread to have something arranged efficiently.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!