Gaming Hello, I am Internetnerd1337!

Do you like the content of my videos?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If not yes, is it because of my audio?

• If not yes, is it because of the visual quality?

• If not yes, is it because of the games I play?

• If not yes, is it because of the people I play with?

• If not yes, is it because of a reason I didn't specify?

• Total voters

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Hello! I am Internetnerd1337. On my YouTube account, I record gaming videos with my friends. I am primarily a Minecraft YouTuber but I play other games like Garry's Mod. I hope to start recording more games in the future. Currently, I have a subscriber count of 27 and most seem to be very active. I created my YouTube account to entertain and make people laugh, and I feel as though I have been pretty successful. I am also currently looking for people to collaborate with, because most of my current friends don't upload on YouTube.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Internetnerd1337,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Minecraft is tons of fun, I have really enjoyed playing it ever since the beta and up to this day. :) Nice choice of game to base your channel off of! Garry's Mod is also a pretty fun game, I've played a bit but not too much. Are there any games coming out this year/next year that you're particularly excited about? I'm holding my breath for The Division and hoping it's going to be a good game.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section if you haven't already, it seems like a suitable section for you to start with!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!