Gaming Hello, I am going to introduce myself!

Xeno JZ

Rising User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Your name: My name is Xeno JZ, and sometimes I prefer to called Juan.
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Texas, in a small city.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 19 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? From my old channel that I have abandoned.
What made you join our forums?: I joined because I would like to get to know everyone and have fun.
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, and draw.
What is your favorite food? Ramen.
Why did you start YouTube? I can earn some money to support my hobbies, but mainly because I love entertaining people.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become a successful graphic designer.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel with a little bit of video logging, and start a small series with my friends.
What kind of content do you upload? Anything that I enjoy uploading such as gaming and funny moments.
When do you upload?: My best time to upload is Sunday afternoon because I am in college.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSe7Fv5eswA1MaQXagoVhhQ

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I love gaming as well! Welcome to Freedom, enjoy your stay! Also, if you dont mind come check out my new CSGO montage in my signature :).

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
Your name: My name is Xeno JZ, and sometimes I prefer to called Juan.
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Texas, in a small city.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 19 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? From my old channel that I have abandoned.
What made you join our forums?: I joined because I would like to get to know everyone and have fun.
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, and draw.
What is your favorite food? Ramen.
Why did you start YouTube? I can earn some money to support my hobbies, but mainly because I love entertaining people.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become a successful graphic designer.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel with a little bit of video logging, and start a small series with my friends.
What kind of content do you upload? Anything that I enjoy uploading such as gaming and funny moments.
When do you upload?: My best time to upload is Sunday afternoon because I am in college.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSe7Fv5eswA1MaQXagoVhhQ

Welcome to Freedom bro. :D

Xeno JZ

Rising User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Does it take a week to get my partnership with Freedom! accepted?[DOUBLEPOST=1445734457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom bro. :D
Does it take a week to get my partnership with Freedom! accepted? I remembered that they accepted my old abandoned channel within a day, but now I am curious.

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
Does it take a week to get my partnership with Freedom! accepted?[DOUBLEPOST=1445734457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does it take a week to get my partnership with Freedom! accepted? I remembered that they accepted my old abandoned channel within a day, but now I am curious.

I honestly don't know you could create a ticket and ask them. :/

Reactions: Xeno JZ

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Love the look of your channel man! I feel you, I have classes as well, and recording can sometimes be a little on the inconvenient side :/