Gaming Hello Future Fans!

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hey guys, my name is Serafin10CP and I am just re-starting my YouTube channel yet again, it's been quite some time since I've made gaming videos. I've usually had a year or two gap in between making and uploading videos to my channel, but not anymore.. I come from a small neighborhood in Chandler, Arizona.. It's pretty decent but I plan on moving to a more peaceful neighborhood by next year. I am also turning 17 this Halloween (2015)! This is where it also gets better about my channel as well... First, let me just start out on how I found Freedom! As I was just skimming through some YouTube channels after watching some Minecraft videos that my friend puts up occasionally, I came across two words that caught my eyes, Freedom! and Partner. At first I thought, well... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, since most people who want to partner with me in the first place would most likely scam me. After digging deeper in my research of Freedom! I notice how much freedom the content uploader actually gets! I was quite surprised at first and then decided to go for it. The only main thing that motivated me into joining the Freedom Forum was that I wanted chance to look at other peoples' YouTube channels, my main interest is all about gamin'. During my free time of being away from video games, my few hobbies consist of photography, caring for animals, and my part-time job. My favorite food is food from China and you can guess from which place too... I started YouTube first of all to become a Club Penguin YouTuber (rant at me later). This is where I gained most of my audience from day one, I also had a blog to go along with it as well. Later in the years which was in maybe 2009-2011 I started to grow bored of Club Penguin and I unfortunately got into Roblox. I say unfortunately because it was at least the worst mistake I've ever hit in my life. During the years of 2012-2013 I've dealt with people who tried to bring me down because of how I talk and how I look and how I treat people. This was all in Roblox but I won't get too much into detail of this because I don't want to ruin those positive vibe people!(y) (Y) I started to make short videos on Roblox, later on I got bored of it real quick and decided to quit all together. Later on, I was introduced into console gaming rather than gaming on the PC. #Playstationfordays Haha, but anyways, I started a lot of GTA V videos on my YouTube channel which gained me a few views but the only problem I had to deal with was a very outdated game capture card.. I don't even want to mention the name of it because it was so bad it got to a point where it gave me a headache. I usually upload during my days off of my part-time job or just around the night time hours. Now, I'm gaming almost every night and day because I have friends online and in real life who support me and who I can turn to when I need them the most. My most biggest dream is to become a big shot on YouTube, I want to game for causes such as earning money to donate to my local charities and get involved in Christmas & Hunger programs along with helping my family with the bills because they do a lot for me and I would feel so much better just to give it all back to them and others who deserve it even more! I also want to make my audience feel positive and have such great laughter and joy while watching my videos. I would really appreciate it if you could help my channel grow into my greatest one yet, feel free to subscribe or just to even check out a video or two!:D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5IZ0QWJFR6heuo-Prnohw

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! D

WOW YOUR STORY GOT MY ATTENTION RIGHT THERE! :D i like how your dreams keep you going , but i have to tell you that you have to rely on yourself sometimes and be positive about it because people around you may not be there sometimes ;). However , i think your channel could do great with some work on it! , but let us just go through the basics where its really easy :D YOUR graphics need some work where its important for people to grab their attention { THUMBNAILS , LOGO , BANNER } , and specially the thumbnails where people actually can see them on the search result , and can get a click if was good! :D

Also , you might wanna work on the quality of your videos because quality comes first , now i know you have problems with that since you don't own a decent capture card , but you can always turn to PC games which are really easier to capture , and have more variety than console gaming! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND ITS REALLY NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE IN FREEDOM! :D

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hey guys, my name is Serafin10CP and I am just re-starting my YouTube channel yet again, it's been quite some time since I've made gaming videos. I've usually had a year or two gap in between making and uploading videos to my channel, but not anymore.. I come from a small neighborhood in Chandler, Arizona.. It's pretty decent but I plan on moving to a more peaceful neighborhood by next year. I am also turning 17 this Halloween (2015)! This is where it also gets better about my channel as well... First, let me just start out on how I found Freedom! As I was just skimming through some YouTube channels after watching some Minecraft videos that my friend puts up occasionally, I came across two words that caught my eyes, Freedom! and Partner. At first I thought, well... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, since most people who want to partner with me in the first place would most likely scam me. After digging deeper in my research of Freedom! I notice how much freedom the content uploader actually gets! I was quite surprised at first and then decided to go for it. The only main thing that motivated me into joining the Freedom Forum was that I wanted chance to look at other peoples' YouTube channels, my main interest is all about gamin'. During my free time of being away from video games, my few hobbies consist of photography, caring for animals, and my part-time job. My favorite food is food from China and you can guess from which place too... I started YouTube first of all to become a Club Penguin YouTuber (rant at me later). This is where I gained most of my audience from day one, I also had a blog to go along with it as well. Later in the years which was in maybe 2009-2011 I started to grow bored of Club Penguin and I unfortunately got into Roblox. I say unfortunately because it was at least the worst mistake I've ever hit in my life. During the years of 2012-2013 I've dealt with people who tried to bring me down because of how I talk and how I look and how I treat people. This was all in Roblox but I won't get too much into detail of this because I don't want to ruin those positive vibe people!(y) (Y) I started to make short videos on Roblox, later on I got bored of it real quick and decided to quit all together. Later on, I was introduced into console gaming rather than gaming on the PC. #Playstationfordays Haha, but anyways, I started a lot of GTA V videos on my YouTube channel which gained me a few views but the only problem I had to deal with was a very outdated game capture card.. I don't even want to mention the name of it because it was so bad it got to a point where it gave me a headache. I usually upload during my days off of my part-time job or just around the night time hours. Now, I'm gaming almost every night and day because I have friends online and in real life who support me and who I can turn to when I need them the most. My most biggest dream is to become a big shot on YouTube, I want to game for causes such as earning money to donate to my local charities and get involved in Christmas & Hunger programs along with helping my family with the bills because they do a lot for me and I would feel so much better just to give it all back to them and others who deserve it even more! I also want to make my audience feel positive and have such great laughter and joy while watching my videos. I would really appreciate it if you could help my channel grow into my greatest one yet, feel free to subscribe or just to even check out a video or two!:D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5IZ0QWJFR6heuo-Prnohw
Welcome here to the community

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

I hope you're restart goes well! Freedom! really is a good place, you meet people whom you have never met before! I mean in a good way... :D But as always, I hope you enjoy you're stay here at the Freedom! hotel! Make new friends like me, and get better at youtubing(if thats a thing...)

Glad to have you here!

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate you all reading my story from day one till now!
(y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1446235295][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! D

WOW YOUR STORY GOT MY ATTENTION RIGHT THERE! :D i like how your dreams keep you going , but i have to tell you that you have to rely on yourself sometimes and be positive about it because people around you may not be there sometimes ;). However , i think your channel could do great with some work on it! , but let us just go through the basics where its really easy :D YOUR graphics need some work where its important for people to grab their attention { THUMBNAILS , LOGO , BANNER } , and specially the thumbnails where people actually can see them on the search result , and can get a click if was good! :D

Also , you might wanna work on the quality of your videos because quality comes first , now i know you have problems with that since you don't own a decent capture card , but you can always turn to PC games which are really easier to capture , and have more variety than console gaming! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND ITS REALLY NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE IN FREEDOM! :D

----

Yo bro! Thanks so much for your feedback on my channel! I have thought about getting a new youtube icon, channel art, etc but I have no clue where to find people to do so for me, whether it's free or if I have to pay for it, I'm down for it. Know any resources that could help me? Thanks!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1446235364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome!

I hope you're restart goes well! Freedom! really is a good place, you meet people whom you have never met before! I mean in a good way... :D But as always, I hope you enjoy you're stay here at the Freedom! hotel! Make new friends like me, and get better at youtubing(if thats a thing...)

Glad to have you here!

----

Love the channel bro! Same goes to you, I hope your channel grows into what you want it to be. GL! (y) (Y)

Reactions: PlayerNotJump