Entertainment Hello Freedom We Are Odyssey Entertainment

Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom, Thank you for the partnership, We are Odyssey Entertainment we started off as an E-sports team on Call Of Duty with 4 friends but now it is only Ryan and Dylan (Moro)

Since starting odyssey over 1 year ago playing competitive call of duty for 11 months of that we have decided to stop competing and to start making youtube videos with the goal of Making people smile, making peoples days a little bit easier if they are having a tough one.

our goal is simple, myself and Dylan are father's 2 boys a 1 year old and a 3 year old with our girlfriends.
one day we want to become a charity and help sick kids in hospitals, from clothes, to favorite gaming consoles, games etc. and in order to do that we need to become big on youtube before it happens, we have got experience working for charity's in the past and now we want to use our knowledge to make our own.

we do still have an E-sports team but me and Dylan will no longer play competitive only for fun we will not take it seriously,

we have huge passion to make videos as i have made youtube videos in the past so i am experienced Dylan has not this is his first try at it, we have started off very well and we would like to keep going.

if you would like to view our channel and give us some feedback or maybe collab please message us on youtube or twitter
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4jsg0DLzWzTF77Nis3r_A

i really do hope you all enjoy our content and stick around for more.

Much Love Dylan & Ryan

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Odyssey Entertainment,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You two built your channel on such kind and generous intentions! I'm sure many people will see that and subscribe to your ideas. :) Will you be doing things like charity streams?

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to get to know the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Odyssey Entertainment,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You two built your channel on such kind and generous intentions! I'm sure many people will see that and subscribe to your ideas. :) Will you be doing things like charity streams?

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to get to know the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi Yes in the future we hope to be doing everything charity related, like videos,vlogs,streams anything and everything, thanks for such a lovely response

Reactions: Danny