Gaming Hello Freedom! New here! (huaizhi0723)

HaxZone

New User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Hi there. I'm Huai Zhi. I know this name sounds funny and difficult to pronounce,but don't worry. I've been getting wrong pronunciations from people my whole life,including my teachers. I'm live in a little red dot called Singapore. I'm currently 14 this year.
I don't like spending money,so I go for cracked games. I download most of my games from CroatCode. He is also a member of Freedom! From there I discovered Freedom!. I decided to give Freedom network a try for my youtube channel. I joined the Forums mainly for the fact that I need help with what I'm doing on my youtube channel.
My hobbies are playing sports like Soccer and Basketball.I don't really focus on a single food when I come to eating,but I'll have to say its a simple meal of noodles. I started youtube because I want to go for a new and different experience. I have a passion and I don't want to be stuck with conventional things in life. As for biggest dream on youtube...I hope to reach 100,000 Subscribers and a steady fanbase through hard work and progression. It will be a long way down but I'm willing to try.
My Channel mainly focuses on PC and Android games. Not playing them,but tutorials on how to obtain them for free. Yes,absolutely free of charge. I'll try to cater to needs and upload videos based on them. But some videos just do not go as successful and I would need to delete the as a result. I upload almost every week except when the examination period is approaching.
I engaged with the Freedom Network in order to promote my channel understand more through forum community help. I've been on Youtube creating videos over the course of 2 years,but I don't seem to see any improvement. I hope to seek a pleasant experience here in Freedom network.

My Channel used to be named HUAIZHI0723 , but I've recently changed it to HAXZONE. Please support my channel. Thanks :)

Channel Link : www.youtube.com/user/huaizhi0723
2nd Account : www.youtube.com/user/gamekillpro

(p.s) This is the second time I'm posting this thread. I don't know where my first one went.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

Your channel is really unique , or maybe i didn't spot any channel like you before :D its awesome to find those games for free , and i think your work is quite awesome ;D

However, a tip for you man is to not delete any video on your channel if it didn't get attention because you want to have videos that can be discovered in different majors , so i really advice to keep them to spread as many videos as possible for your channel to get discovered :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

HaxZone

New User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

Your channel is really unique , or maybe i didn't spot any channel like you before :D its awesome to find those games for free , and i think your work is quite awesome ;D

However, a tip for you man is to not delete any video on your channel if it didn't get attention because you want to have videos that can be discovered in different majors , so i really advice to keep them to spread as many videos as possible for your channel to get discovered :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D
Another basketballer? Sweet! Well hi there.
Welcome to the freedom family :)

Thanks guys! Best of luck for both of you too :)

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Yeah! Even if ratings go terrible, you can just hide them so your viewers don't know whether or not they were bad or not. It doesn't affect your engagement at all to hide them.

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

We all are here to help you with everything! I like basketball too! Can you dunk? also, if the videos don't do well, don't delete them, learn from them and ask yourself - What did I do wrong? But anyways, I hope you have a great time at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

HaxZone

New User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome!

We all are here to help you with everything! I like basketball too! Can you dunk? also, if the videos don't do well, don't delete them, learn from them and ask yourself - What did I do wrong? But anyways, I hope you have a great time at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!
Thanks a lot! Can't dunk yet, need to practice more on my jumping :/