GFX Hello Freedom family!

Pain - Team Gravity

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Desean, I'm from England and I'm 15 years of age.
I discovered Freedom around 2 years ago but I've been channel-hopping a lot, I've finally settled down with a permanent channel now.
I do Graphic Design - for free - and I own a pc-based gaming clan called Gravity.
I started Youtube because I wanted to have a platform to share my designs when I've had the time I have had fun and made a few friends. I have actually been part of Youtube for a very long time and I am currently on my 15th (most likely a lot higher) channel.
My Channel is mainly a Graphic Design channel but I am looking to start a minecraft or CSGO series.
I currently upload speedarts twice a week due to school and revision (GCSE in around 200 days).
If you have any advice of your own relating to my channel or content do feel free to tell me. :p
I can't actually link my channel yet.

- Pain, Owner of Gravity.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Desean, I'm from England and I'm 15 years of age.
I discovered Freedom around 2 years ago but I've been channel-hopping a lot, I've finally settled down with a permanent channel now.
I do Graphic Design - for free - and I own a pc-based gaming clan called Gravity.
I started Youtube because I wanted to have a platform to share my designs when I've had the time I have had fun and made a few friends. I have actually been part of Youtube for a very long time and I am currently on my 15th (most likely a lot higher) channel.
My Channel is mainly a Graphic Design channel but I am looking to start a minecraft or CSGO series.
I currently upload speedarts twice a week due to school and revision (GCSE in around 200 days).
If you have any advice of your own relating to my channel or content do feel free to tell me. :p
I can't actually link my channel yet.

- Pain, Owner of Gravity.
Hey and welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Can you maybe link your portfolio so we can see some of your work ^^

Pain - Team Gravity

Rising User
Freedom! Member