Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Hooligan Owl (6 Owl)
Where are you from?: Eastern United States
How old are you?: Almost 18
How did you find Freedom!? Used to be partnered with them, got asked to partner again.
What made you join our forums?: Never joined them the last time
What are your hobbies?: Making videos and playing with technology
What is your favorite food? Chicken nuggets over everything
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share my experience with games and entertain people
What is your biggest dream? To make videos as a career work with gaming later in life
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: Every other day

Sorry for never joining the forums the last time I was partnered here. I'll try to be a lot more active this time through and help people out. Have a great day!
I appreciate you using the template Andrew, lots of people tend to miss it at first! I'm at California myself, and I've been there my entire life. What got you so interested in chicken nuggets? It's okay that you haven't used the forums before, here's your chance now ^^

Andrew Johnsoin

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
I appreciate you using the template Andrew, lots of people tend to miss it at first! I'm at California myself, and I've been there my entire life. What got you so interested in chicken nuggets? It's okay that you haven't used the forums before, here's your chance now ^^
I've just been eating them for a really long time haha

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
How did you find Freedom!? Used to be partnered with them, got asked to partner again.
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share my experience with games and entertain people
What is your biggest dream? To make videos as a career work with gaming later in life

Sorry for never joining the forums the last time I was partnered here. I'll try to be a lot more active this time through and help people out. Have a great day!
Hi welcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy the community. Let us know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Andrew Johnsoin

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube

welcome back man!!!

Reactions: Andrew Johnsoin

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello. and welcome to freedom.
I want to start uploading black ops in a few weeks to.
gonna check your channel for some know how