Gaming Hello everyone :)

DoS Gaming Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Patrick

Where are you from? Dallas, TX. U.S.A.

How old are you? 31

How did you find Freedom!? I asked other YouTubers which Network to partner with.

What made you join our forums? Looking to grow my channel and hopefully find some other YouTubers to collaborate with.

What are your hobbies? Gaming and YouTube :)

What is your favorite food? Tex-Mex

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to create a YouTube channel that listens to it's subscribers and featured professional quality Current Gen, Last Gen and Retro gaming videos.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is for my gaming channel to gain a following (no matter how small) that actually watches and enjoys my content. I want subscribers that I can interact with and create content based on their requests.

What kind of channel do you run? It is a gaming channel made by a gamer for other gamers.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload video game content from a wide array of consoles and PC. I also plan on starting a weekly 30 minute "quickcast" podcast with other gamers.

When do you upload? My series "Patrick Plays" is uploaded by 9am CST every Monday and my last gen/retro games series "Patrick Plays: Old School Games" is uploaded by 9am CST every Thursday.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/patricklonganjr/videos