GFX Hello Everyone!

Precision

New User
Dec 13, 2015
Santa Maria
YouTube
[Note]: The prefix says GFX Channel, but I am trying to upload all types of videos.

Your name:
Precision (Diego Alcaraz)
(Optional) Where are you from?: Santa Maria, California
(Optional) How old are you?: 15.5
How did you find Freedom!? I found the Freedom Youtube channel and watched a couple of video's and decided to give it a try.
What made you join our forums?: I am looking for a couple of youtube partners to help me with my videos and I am also looking to help people with graphic designs. Unfortunately I cannot do this for free because I am in dire need of getting the appropriate equipment to entertain my subscribers.
What are your hobbies?: Graphic Designing, Learning more about Technology, American Football, Wrestling, Being a youtuber and finding great forums to chat on.
What is your favorite food? I really don't have a favorite, I like almost all foods.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I wanted to have something to do on my free time, but then I noticed how much fun it can be and I found out I can actually get paid to do this, I want to get paid a bit of money so that I can help my mother with the rent.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To graduate high school, move on to the air force, and join the K-9 Unit. And as a part time job I would like to continue my youtube career and graphic designing career.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel where I upload Speed Arts, Gaming Clips, Tutorials and more! Made for all ages.
When do you upload?: I currently do not upload very frequently due to not having a very capable pc of recording and running a game/etc.. at the same time. I am planning on purchasing a new PC this Christmas 12-25-15, which would mean I would be uploading 3-5 times a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/PerplexingTvRblx

[Note]: The video's on my channel at the moment are not very good but will become a lot better once I get my new PC and new equipment, which is the reason I am trying to sell graphics to people. Of course I don't like charging to much, I like charging a price that I know everyone can pay. I don't go higher than $5 USD.

Precision

New User
Dec 13, 2015
Santa Maria
YouTube
Hey Diego!
Welcome on Freedom!
Im GFX Artist too!
Nice! Maybe we can work together sometime![DOUBLEPOST=1450070702][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank-You all for your support, I really appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1450071022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
I fixed the problem, I put in the wrong ID.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPrinze