Gaming Hello Everyone!

MasonNL

New User
Hello everybody my name is Mason or xMDGx if you wish. I am 14 years old and I joined Freedom! today and I am really excited to get rolling and meet a lot of you guys! I took a look at the rules for introducing myself so I am going to abide to the rules and make everyone's day a lot easier. To start off I like to play games of course! I also do some graphic design along with some 3d modeling. I'm not the best at those but I do what I can. I just started my YouTube channel and I am currently uploading Fallout 4 to start it off. If you haven't seen it nor played it, I recommend that you do. I also like to tinker around with technology a lot and have a lot of experience with computers and their parts so I can answer a few questions if anyone needs them :D That was just a little bit about me. If you guys want you can look at my channel under my name or wherever it shows up if it doesn't work ill add a link if I can get permission to.

Crimson

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Florida
YouTube
CrimsonGaming_
I am into modeling too! I am actually a indie designer with my brother. We haven't released anything yet. But, if we do, Freedom will be first to know :) Glad you into similar things. I wish you best of luck in your channel.

Welcome To Freedome! Family.

I am glad to welcome you! I have only been a member sense a few hours ago, but before I partnered I did plenty of research. I head freedom gets so many great potential YouTuber's a chance to get off their feet and really start to grow! I wish you much luck with your channel! Cheers

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

For a start your channel got some good quality content, and i think that is really awesome , but also you got to know some things that is going to help you along your growth which are really basic and easy. First , i think you should get a logo and a banner because those can leave a good impression and make them want to check your content whenever someone visits your channel , and you can find people who can do that for you , or maybe just try to develop a designing skill :D. Second , i think you should develop your commentary to make it more exciting and engaging to watch throughout the video and that includes you being energetic and enthusiastic and more free , so just drop whatever is holding you back and just go for it. Third, i think that you should make your videos shorter to make it easier to engage with them , especially that you have just started , so just point the highlights of the video. Finally , and this is the most important step is to keep on going even if no one is watching you because everybody starts somewhere and i guess your at that point so just work your way up to the top with development , you will gain more viewers and subscribers

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! ;D

MasonNL

New User
Welcome To Freedom! :D

For a start your channel got some good quality content, and i think that is really awesome , but also you got to know some things that is going to help you along your growth which are really basic and easy. First , i think you should get a logo and a banner because those can leave a good impression and make them want to check your content whenever someone visits your channel , and you can find people who can do that for you , or maybe just try to develop a designing skill :D. Second , i think you should develop your commentary to make it more exciting and engaging to watch throughout the video and that includes you being energetic and enthusiastic and more free , so just drop whatever is holding you back and just go for it. Third, i think that you should make your videos shorter to make it easier to engage with them , especially that you have just started , so just point the highlights of the video. Finally , and this is the most important step is to keep on going even if no one is watching you because everybody starts somewhere and i guess your at that point so just work your way up to the top with development , you will gain more viewers and subscribers

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! ;D

Thanks for the encouraging feedback, it means a lot to me! When I'm editing I try to cut out the parts no one wants to watch and try to get more into my commentating skills so that its not just me talking every now and then. It's just a little weird talking to my self for a good 30 minutes to an hour :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Thanks for the encouraging feedback, it means a lot to me! When I'm editing I try to cut out the parts no one wants to watch and try to get more into my commentating skills so that its not just me talking every now and then. It's just a little weird talking to my self for a good 30 minutes to an hour :D

Yeah i was in that position , and my little brother actually was really shocked f what i'm doing :p , but you'll get use to it :p