Gaming Hello Everyone

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Sims Lyfe and i am so excited to be a member of the Freedom Family! Just a little about myself I am a full time wife and mom who loves playing games and uploading to youtube. Originally it was my daughter who had a channel then she told me i should try and I've been hooked every since. Anyway, i found out about freedom through some of my friends channels and thought it was interesting so i decided to sign up and I'm so glad i did. I started my youtube channel about 4 months ago and right now i mainly upload The Sims but i am looking forward to expanding my channel to other games as well.

Sims Lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/c/SimsLyfe?gvnc=1

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Sims Lyfe,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The fact that you listened to your daughter and gave YouTube content creating a try is really cool! :) What has been your favourite aspect of making YouTube videos so far? Is it the creative aspect, interaction with your fan base, playing games and sharing your experiences, etc.? For me, it has to be the creative aspect, it's a perfect opportunity for me to lean and operate camera equipment, audio gear, lighting, recording software, and so much more. Then I get to tell the story the way I envisioned it in my head through editing!

Also I think expanding to more games is a good decision. Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, you can talk all the games you like and more!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Hi @Sims Lyfe,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The fact that you listened to your daughter and gave YouTube content creating a try is really cool! :) What has been your favourite aspect of making YouTube videos so far? Is it the creative aspect, interaction with your fan base, playing games and sharing your experiences, etc.? For me, it has to be the creative aspect, it's a perfect opportunity for me to lean and operate camera equipment, audio gear, lighting, recording software, and so much more. Then I get to tell the story the way I envisioned it in my head through editing!

Also I think expanding to more games is a good decision. Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, you can talk all the games you like and more!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

I think my favorite aspect of making YouTube videos is pretty much all of that. I love recording, and sharing with others what has happened in the game as i play. Then i love reading and responding to everyone's comments because it means they actually watched and had an opinion on my video. Maybe if i had to choose i would say interacting with my fan base and watching it grow. I work very hard on making each video better than the last so people will be excited to see what happens next!

I did stop by the "gaming discussion" section and it is awesome. I posted a question for ideas on games i could play to add to my channel. Got a lot of good responses and now its time to go shopping for games :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I think my favorite aspect of making YouTube videos is pretty much all of that. I love recording, and sharing with others what has happened in the game as i play. Then i love reading and responding to everyone's comments because it means they actually watched and had an opinion on my video. Maybe if i had to choose i would say interacting with my fan base and watching it grow. I work very hard on making each video better than the last so people will be excited to see what happens next!

I did stop by the "gaming discussion" section and it is awesome. I posted a question for ideas on games i could play to add to my channel. Got a lot of good responses and now its time to go shopping for games :)
Haha glad you were able to create a shopping list for games, I think I should do that some time as well! :p

Reactions: Sims Lyfe